Songkran Festival (Events End / Badge is distributed)

Ok, I've finished my 4th game! Will see if I can get one or two more done before the end of this event but glad that I've managed to earn the badge.

1. It's Summer Time:

2. Asian Traditional: Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

3. Blessing: War Theatre

4. Peaceful:

5. Movement: Iron Man 2

6. Lady Songkran:

7. Spend time with Family: The Mummy Demastered [Bonus Award]

8. Play Together: Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight

9. Release the Bird and Fish: Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat

10. It's a New Year, New You: Marvel's Spider Man

• Like 1

1. It's Summer Time! Atelier Firis :platinum:
2. Asian Traditional Tokyo Xanadu (1%)
3. Blessing Asdivine Hearts ?
4. Peaceful Beyond Eyes 1f4af.png
5. Movement The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 :platinum:
6. Lady Songkran Mary Skelter : Nightmares :platinum:
7. Spend time with Family Overcooked ?
8. Play Together Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (0%)
9. Release the Bird and Fish Rime (4%)
10. It's New year, New you Ys : Memories of Celceta (32%)

Another game completed, although not the one I had planned on finishing originally : Asdivine Hearts in the Blessing category. I may have enough time left to get one more plat but Rime seems very compromised as I can't play for more than 15 minutes without motion sickness hitting hard. I'm going to try on Vita with the Remote Play, a smaller screen sometimes reduces the nausea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myu said:

3. Blessing Asdivine Hearts 1f4af.png
7. Spend time with Family Overcooked 1f4af.png
8. Play Together Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (0%)

Another game completed, although not the one I had planned on finishing originally : Asdivine Hearts in the Blessing category. I may have enough time left to get one more plat but Rime seems very compromised as I can't play for more than 15 minutes without motion sickness hitting hard. I'm going to try on Vita with the Remote Play, a smaller screen sometimes reduces the nausea.

Go for Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk then for another plat since that is short and easy.  If you have Asdivine Hearts' sequel or another Kemco game a second could be doable since those are pretty easy.  If you have it, Chronus Arc is the shortest since like Asdivine Hearts its trophy set amounts to beat the game, but instead of multiple endings it has trophies for completing the quests in each town (which are pretty much kill X number of a certain monster or gather X amount of a certain material).

7 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Go for Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk then for another plat since that is short and easy.  If you have Asdivine Hearts' sequel or another Kemco game a second could be doable since those are pretty easy.  If you have it, Chronus Arc is the shortest since like Asdivine Hearts its trophy set amounts to beat the game, but instead of multiple endings it has trophies for completing the quests in each town (which are pretty much kill X number of a certain monster or gather X amount of a certain material).

Thanks for the advice! I checked for Asdivine Hearts II and Asdivine Dios the other day and I don't think they are out yet, at least not in the EU store. I'm really interested in AH II, I hope the characters will have more impact on different worlds. I don't have Chronus Arc but I do have Revenant Saga and I think it's also from Kemco.

I'm definitely going with Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk first :)

43 minutes ago, Myu said:

Thanks for the advice! I checked for Asdivine Hearts II and Asdivine Dios the other day and I don't think they are out yet, at least not in the EU store. I'm really interested in AH II, I hope the characters will have more impact on different worlds. I don't have Chronus Arc but I do have Revenant Saga and I think it's also from Kemco.

I'm definitely going with Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk first :)

Yeah, Asdivine Dios doesn't seem to be released yet, but Asdivine Hearts II was in the NA store at least.  I actually have noticed they get the trophy lists up in advance and the one that just released had its trophy list posted about a month before it, but they don't seem to be as consistently released in EU.  Revenant Saga is a good choice though because it's not a hard plat and it's one of Kemco's better titles and does it right with fun story and character interactions like Asdivine Hearts does.  Asdivine Hearts II wasn't too bad either, but definitely not as good as the first one.

And update for me since I just finished Legend of the Tetrarchs, which ended up being a very fun little impulse buy.

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (54%)

2. Asian Traditional - Mahjong World Contest 2611.png

3. Blessing -  Legend of the Tetrarchs :platinum:

4. Peaceful - Word Search by POWGI :platinum:

5. Movement - Mary Skelter: Nightmares :platinum:

6. Lady Songkran -  Fernz Gate :platinum:

7. Spend time with Family - Mixups by POWGI  :platinum:

8. Play Together -  Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy :platinum:

9. Release the Bird and Fish - Antiquia Lost  :platinum:

10. It's a New Year, New You -  英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV) :platinum:

Nine out of 10 for me, now it's just a matter of seeing if I can finish Tokyo Xanadu eX+ in time.

• Like 2

Updated :) 

A lot of people seems to almost finished the event, good job. only 20 days left. :D 

Myself just complete Bravo Team which fit my last category: Play Together and ffinally beat all 10 categories !

Bravo Team is no way 2/10 difficulty like trophy guide says.... it's more like 4-5/10 as there is many trouble ahead with no dead trophy even on easiest difficulty.

Edited by FielVeredus

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

Finished Cosmic Star Heroine for the Blessing section.

2. Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (April 15th - Bonus)

3. Cosmic Star Heroine [PS4] (June 13th)

10. Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (May 27th)

Only one more game needed to finish the event, which shouldn't be a problem.

Saw you'd finished up Mixups by POWGI and I used that one for Spend time with family, though it would also work for Peaceful.  That would cover you for a 4th game to earn the badge.

Edited by ladynadiad

Alright. We're going to make a little change here. I'm going to drop Plague Road (even though it's finished) and replace it with Skylanders Giants (which is also finished) for Play Together. The only reason I'm doing that is because I'm working on a drawing for this event, and I can't figure out a good way to represent Plague Road. Skylanders works for Play Together because you meet lots of NPCs, and also you can play in local co-op...

Finally, Dragon Quest XI is my final game, so let's plop it under Blessing and pray I finish it in time.

• Like 1

1. Crash Bandicoot :platinum:

2. Ys VIII

3. Death end re;Quest :platinum:

4. Ratchet & Clank 2 :platinum:

5. Fate/Extella Link :platinum:

6. Tekken 7 :platinum:

7. Guardians of the Galaxy :platinum:

8. Tokyo Xanadu :platinum:

9. Tales of Xillia 2

10. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition :platinum:

After swaping Dragon Ball FighterZ and Shining Resonance Refrain with Guardians of the Galaxy(It's based on both the Comics and Movie and not a bad mix compared to Lego Marvel games) and Crash Bandicoot. Now to see if I plat Shining Resonance Refrain or Ys VIII and Tales of Xillia 2 before the deadline.

• Like 1

A question, can I replace FF15 Comrades with Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5? For Playing Together

I doubt that I will have time to find people to kill the last 2 bosses on FF15 Comrades (well, I also don't know how much time I will have to play on ps4 this month..). 

On Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5, we have to deal with the whole cast of the series + Satan himself, so, that's quite some people to interact with. 

I only thought of this because I saw on the spreadsheet that someone is using The Wolf Among Us for this challenge, and the interaction with others is similar in this game. 

This is also what I think that will be the make or break challenge for me. 

If it’s ok, then:

Play Together: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5 - Completed

I'm now playing Child of Light and maybe will replace KH BBS 0.2 Prologue with I Am Alive (due to lack of time on ps4), and get Mahjong Carnival on Vita (I got 2 Mahjong games on ps4, but no time..), in the end, I will have to at least find enough time to play Primal on PS4, since I don't have an alternative to that.. 

• Like 1

Managed to complete two more games, but this'll be the last of them, as I don't think I'll finish Star Ocean on time, never mind any game after that. So I should now be at 6 games completed for the basic badge :)

New games are:

3. Blessing - Tales of Zestiria

4. Peaceful - Flower (PS3)

Thanks for the event! It was nice to have one that was different from the others, where we could learn about another culture while we game :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

A question, can I replace FF15 Comrades with Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5? For Playing Together

I doubt that I will have time to find people to kill the last 2 bosses on FF15 Comrades (well, I also don't know how much time I will have to play on ps4 this month..). 

On Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5, we have to deal with the whole cast of the series + Satan himself, so, that's quite some people to interact with. 

I only thought of this because I saw on the spreadsheet that someone is using The Wolf Among Us for this challenge, and the interaction with others is similar in this game. 

This is also what I think that will be the make or break challenge for me. 

If it’s ok, then:

Play Together: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5 - Completed

I'm now playing Child of Light and maybe will replace KH BBS 0.2 Prologue with I Am Alive (due to lack of time on ps4), and get Mahjong Carnival on Vita (I got 2 Mahjong games on ps4, but no time..), in the end, I will have to at least find enough time to play Primal on PS4, since I don't have an alternative to that.. 

It's ok to replace.

On 4/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, Kishnabe said:

1. It's Summer Time! - Reverie PS4 NA 0%..It based off Nea Zeland. Good beach with waters you can swim in. 

2. Asian Traditional - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchDeveloped by Level 5...a Japanese Company.  COMPLETED May 31st

3. Blessing - Revenant Saga. There healing spell and you can use items to heal party.

4. Peaceful - Pic-A-Pix Color.  No fighting, just solving puzzles.

5. Movement - Dokuro

6. Lady Songkran - South Park Stick of Truth   COMPLETED May 1st

7. Spend time with Family - Conan Exiles.. Based of Conan the Barbarian  COMPLETED May 5th

8. Play Together - Walking Dead Season 2. Meet bunch of new people  COMPLETED May 2nd

9. Release the Bird and Fish - Rime

10. It's New year, New you Tokyo Xanadu. New Game + is a must

Completed Ni No Kuni

For Blessing: Switching Revenant Saga for Devious Dungeon 2 (You can pay Cleric for healing between 3 levels, and enemy drops potions for healing).

For Peaceful: Change to Access Denied

For Movement: Switching Dokuro for Burnout Paradise

For Release the Bird: Switching Rime for Timothy vs the Aliens

Is it okay to sub in a game you already completed in between the join date and closing date?

For It's New year, New You: If so swapping in My Big Sister May 10th.

If you can't swap completed game, then subbing in Gone Home. 

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (97%)

10. It's a New Year, New You -  英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV) :platinum:

Finished my infinity run in Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and now just have a Calamity run left since every other trophy is knocked out now.  My characters are all level 100+ after the infinity run, so the enemies shouldn't be a problem, but the platforming increases in difficulty in higher difficulties as well so I'm sure later dungeons will be a pain in my ass.  At least I can skip everything except dungeons for this run and fly on through it.  I'm flying through it fast enough that I completed the whole final dungeon, the entire epilogue and the entire after story today along with chapters 1 and 2 in my Calamity run.  I'll definitely have this one knocked out by the end of the month, probably by the end of the week to be honest.

Good luck to anyone else who has Tokyo Xanadu in their list since I know that was on a few lists.

• Like 1

Update time again. I finished Killzone Shadow Fall, after what seemed like ages, so that completes Peaceful! I also completed a fun little platformer called Awesome Pea that had my character moving a little TOO fast in some downward levels if you ask me, taking care of Movement. Additionally, I completed a game called Stormrise, where your leader character can gain an ability that heals and buffs the damage of your teammates as long as you get close. I really didn't think I'd get this one, but that's Blessing down too.

I'm not sure if I'll get Nier or Asian Traditional done by the end of the month, since I'm out of town for a while, but I'll give it a decent shot! Maybe I can get this whole thing done after all, even if I've already completed the event and gotten the bonus.

1. It's Summer Time! - Far Cry 4

2. Asian Traditional - ???

3. Blessing - Stormrise

4. Peaceful - Killzone Shadow Fall

5. Movement - Awesome Pea

6. Lady Songkran - Conan Exiles

7. Spend time with Family - The Walking Dead Collection

8. Play Together - The Walking Dead: The Final Season

9. Release the Bird and Fish - Nier Automata

10. New Year, New You - Drowning

• Like 1

On 15/6/2562 at 2:54 PM, Cassylvania said:

Alright. We're going to make a little change here. I'm going to drop Plague Road (even though it's finished) and replace it with Skylanders Giants (which is also finished) for Play Together. The only reason I'm doing that is because I'm working on a drawing for this event, and I can't figure out a good way to represent Plague Road. Skylanders works for Play Together because you meet lots of NPCs, and also you can play in local co-op...

Finally, Dragon Quest XI is my final game, so let's plop it under Blessing and pray I finish it in time.

Wow, you are drawing the picture ! I can't wait to see it. :D 

On 19/6/2562 at 6:24 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

Update time again. I finished Killzone Shadow Fall, after what seemed like ages, so that completes Peaceful! I also completed a fun little platformer called Awesome Pea that had my character moving a little TOO fast in some downward levels if you ask me, taking care of Movement. Additionally, I completed a game called Stormrise, where your leader character can gain an ability that heals and buffs the damage of your teammates as long as you get close. I really didn't think I'd get this one, but that's Blessing down too.

I'm not sure if I'll get Nier or Asian Traditional done by the end of the month, since I'm out of town for a while, but I'll give it a decent shot! Maybe I can get this whole thing done after all, even if I've already completed the event and gotten the bonus.

1. It's Summer Time! - Far Cry 4

2. Asian Traditional - ???

3. Blessing - Stormrise

4. Peaceful - Killzone Shadow Fall

5. Movement - Awesome Pea

6. Lady Songkran - Conan Exiles

7. Spend time with Family - The Walking Dead Collection

8. Play Together - The Walking Dead: The Final Season

9. Release the Bird and Fish - Nier Automata

10. New Year, New You - Drowning

Congrats on big achievement ! Killzone is very tough to platinum. :o 

If I were you I would use Nier Automata for Asian Traditional since it is japanese developer because backlog is so much easier to find :D 

Updated :) 

Everyone really are doing good work !

Friendly reminder: it is roughly only 10 days left. It is close to finishing line, better hurry up ! :D 

Edited by FielVeredus

Wish I had joined and seen this sooner, bit too late now! Did finish Hitman GO, Lara Croft GO, and Yakuza 5 during the time window, but I won't have access to my Vita and PS3 anymore for the remainder (and I'm just a few hours away from Platinum for Senran Kagura Bon Appetit). Oh well.

Thailand is a lovely country, I've been twice (got loads of local football shirts), with amazingly friendly people, so I'm happy to see it receive some positive attention here! Best of luck to everyone competing!

• Like 1

3. Blessing Asdivine Hearts 1f4af.png
7. Spend time with Family Overcooked 1f4af.png
8. Play Together Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk :platinum:

Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk is completed. I don't know how I feel about the game. The beginning was great and the main character had a nice personality (and the voice actress did a tremendous job) but a lot of questions were left unanswered and some things still don't make sense to me. The True Ending didn't feel like a True Ending and left me dissatisfied. There's no Routes for Lawrence or Elric and I don't understand how Lugus turned out to be the main love interest. I feel like the story is missing 10 or 20 more hours to fully develop. In my blind playthrough, I was aiming for Lawrence or Ashen Hawk and ended up with Lavan, he's okay but he creeps me out a bit. After completing everything, I would say that my favourite Route was Levi.

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu eX+ :platinum:

Finished Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and with that all 10 games are done!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu eX+ :platinum:

Finished Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and with that all 10 games are done!

Congrats!! ?

PS+ expired and I won't be renewing until the IGC seems worth it, so a few games aren't available:

1. It's Summer Time! - Touhou Scarlet Curiousity 
  2. Asian Traditional - Megadimension Neptunia
  3. Blessing - Omega Quintet :platinum: 
  4. Peaceful - Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion :platinum: 
  5. Movement - Caladrius Blaze
  6. Lady Songkran - Ys Origin
  7. Spend time with Family -
  8. Play Together - Nights of Azure
  9. Release the Bird and Fish 
  10. It's New year, New you - Tales of Berseria :platinum: 

1. It's Summer Time! - Koi (Spend the whole game swimming, as a fish :D)
2. Asian Traditional Mahjong World Contest
3. Blessing - Dragon Quest XI (lots of buffs to share :))
4. Peaceful - Journey maybe... Unravel perhaps...
5. Movement - Burnout Paradise Remastered
6. Lady Songkran - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (all about angels & demons)
7. Spend time with Family - Conan Exiles
8. Play Together - Grand Kingdom
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Teslagrad
10. It's New year, New you - inFamous Second Son

Finally got Diablo finished up! Also finished my mahjong game this week, so getting there. Maybe I will actually get all 10 done. We'll see ;)