Songkran Festival (Events End / Badge is distributed)

Sorry to change up again but I'm trying to get as much overlap between this event and the new trophy hunt event so I'd like to switch South Park from Play Together to Lady Songkrag (you meet Jesus) and put Life is Strange into the Play Together category instead. I'd also like to change The Invisible Hours to Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight for release the bird and fish.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

Okay, @FielVeredus, I can't do all of the categories, but I have five games lined up so I can do half of them. I did purchase Sengan Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH because it fits your holiday perfectly... but then I remembered that I'd be soliciting girls in very skimpy bikinis, so I changed my mind. Sorry, I am not very much of a red-blooded American man. :(

Anyways, here is my list. I had to buy one game but the rest are from my libraries:

• Blessing: Secret of Mana (The female companion gains magic that buffs your party)
  • Movement: Seasons After Fall (The main character is a possessed fox, and you do a lot of acrobatic jumps and dashes)
  • Play Together: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Does visiting towns filled with NPCs count for this? You don't spend all of the time in the towns)
  • Release the Bird and Fish: Dark Cloud (started the game, got past the first boss, stopped playing for months, I want to finish this)
  • A New Year, A New You: Where the Bees Make Honey (you could technically avoid another play through by backing up your save, but I don't have PS+ and you can't back up the save at the point you split the path so I am just going to play a second playthrough)
  • Like 1

Yay!  Then it looks like I get the first one complete since the event starting means I can finally pop that Mary Skelter Nightmares plat that I was saving so I can use it here.  Also made some changes to my list since the PS4 Cold Steel releases didn't end up having their own trophy lists and have picked some replacements.

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu ex+

2. Asian Traditional - Mahjong World Contest

3. Blessing - Antiquia Lost

4. Peaceful - Mahjong Gold

5. Movement - Mary Skelter: Nightmares :platinum:

6. Lady Songkran -  Fernz Gate

7. Spend time with Family - Akiba's Beat

8. Play Together -  Persona 5

9. Release the Bird and Fish - The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2

10. It's a New Year, New You -  英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV)

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

I'd like to join! Most of these are pretty long so I'm not sure I'll finish, but I'll do my best. 

1. It's Summer Time! - Bioshock 

2. Asian Traditional - Danganronpa 1-2 Reload 
3. Blessing - World of Final Fantasy 
4. Peaceful - Dishonored Definitive Edition
5. Movement - WRC 5 
6. Lady Songkran - Final Fantasy XV 
7. Spend time with Family - Batman Arkham City 
8. Play Together - Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Hollow Knight 

10. It's New year, New you - Marvel's Spider-Man 

Bonus: Mortal Kombat X 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'd like to join! Most of these are pretty long so I'm not sure I'll finish, but I'll do my best. 

1. It's Summer Time! - Bioshock 

2. Asian Traditional - Danganronpa 1-2 Reload 
3. Blessing - World of Final Fantasy 
4. Peaceful - Dishonored Definitive Edition
5. Movement - WRC 5 
6. Lady Songkran - Final Fantasy XV 
7. Spend time with Family - Batman Arkham City 
8. Play Together - Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Hollow Knight 

10. It's New year, New you - Marvel's Spider-Man 

Bonus: Mortal Kombat X 

Updated but in order for bonus category you could just finish the game from one of the list in specific timeframe or clear all 10 games. no need for additional game. :) 

Edited by FielVeredus

1 minute ago, FielVeredus said:

Updated but in order for bonus category you could just finish the game from one of the list in specific timeframe or clear all 10 games. no need for additional game. :) 

Oh I see, I'll probably do FFXV for that category then. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I have to wait 12 hours because I live in a time zone that says it's still March 31. xD Also, did you get my sign up?

It changed to the event starts on April 1st as of GMT+7 timezone.  It's still March 31st for me too.

Edited by ladynadiad

10 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I have to wait 12 hours because I live in a time zone that says it's still March 31. xD Also, did you get my sign up?

Your entry already in the event speadsheet :) 

please read the update and info in first page. If i miss something from your line-up please tell me. :) 

And yes, now everything is base on TH timezone now (gmt+7)  i put in countdown clock on all important event in event info.

Edited by FielVeredus

Hey, it looks very interesting, but i have a question: when is the end of this event?

So can I see if I can actually finish some game during this event. My idea for April was actually to play the Spyro games, I know that I could use him in the movement category, also there's a beach level in one of those games, I don't recall very well now, but so, I could play that and also manage two play another two, actually I have to see better my games.

I will just try just to help with the 'enough people' playing to start the event. :D

I decided I want to add a new category to my list:

Lady Songkran: Bonds of the Skies

The premise is of the Grimoas, which are supposed to be 'gods living on earth', so that would count as a spiritual entity, right? Can I get the okay from this? From what I heard, I can just grind out the platinum on my Vita. ^_^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myu said:

@Gesyca The event ends on June 30.

Oh thank you, I'm glad to know, actually this means I can play more games then what I've imagined in the first place, I just love this kind of events, they're thematic and very interesting, anyway, the reason I'm doing this event is to pick games that I've left behind, playing and finishing them, so I just hope to finish a lot with this event. I don't have a list yet, I will look through my games now more carefully and then plan something, because when I saw some categories I only saw big games, so I was afraid of even trying in the first place.

So, I'm happy to be part of this, I'll do my plan for April, play all 3 Spyro games then after that I will start playing all the games of this event, so I will create a better list for this event after, but I will name some games here just for the entry, I'll probably change this later, maybe with different games, but for now that's enough. 

1. It's Summer Time! - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (the beach level where he swims)
2. Asian Traditional - ?
3. Blessing - ?
4. Peaceful - Soma
5. Movement - Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
6. Lady Songkran - Exist Archive *
7. Spend time with Family - Hitman
8. Play Together - ?
9. Release the Bird and Fish - The Bridge
10. It's New year, New you - Life is Strange

I was tempting to use Spyro the Dragon on play together just because you need to rescue 80 NPC dragons, it's a lot, but anyway, Lady Songkran is bugging me, I do have for empty spots, well, but that's enough for now, see you later, I will try to finish any game during the special day, but even after that I will try to finish my list, just because I want to complete as many games as I can this year. Hope everyone will finish it too.

* Thanks @ladynadiad for letting me now about that.

Edited by Gesyca
New game on my list
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gesyca said:

I was tempting to use Spyro the Dragon on play together just because you need to rescue 80 NPC dragons, it's a lot, but anyway, Lady Songkran is bugging me, I do have for empty spots, well, but that's enough for now, see you later, I will try to finish any game during the special day, but even after that I will try to finish my list, just because I want to complete as many games as I can this year. Hope everyone will finish it too.

Looking at your incompletes one that I'm familiar with that would fit for Lady Songkran is Exist Archive.  Yamatoga and Amatsume definitely would count as celestial beings.  However, that's a pretty long plat and grindy to boot.  If you can't find anything else though, it's not a bad pick and it has a lot of UR trophies.  Someone may be able to find a game that is shorter though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Looking at your incompletes one that I'm familiar with that would fit for Lady Songkran is Exist Archive.  Yamatoga and Amatsume definitely would count as celestial beings.  However, that's a pretty long plat and grindy to boot.  If you can't find anything else though, it's not a bad pick and it has a lot of UR trophies.  Someone may be able to find a game that is shorter though.

Really? That's nice to know, well in June I'll have to play games that have a lot of trophies or takes a lot time to finish, this one fits that, I also need a Ultra rare platinum for my bingo card, so what can I say, great game for June right? Thanks for let me know that. I'll update my list with that. :D 

This sounds like a fun event and always interesting to learn about celebrations in other places :) Sign me up! Hopefully I will do better at finishing games now than I did last month... Not going to post a list yet, will just wait to see what I feel like playing and where it may fit.

• Like 1