Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
optic0nx

optic0nx's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

optic0nx

inFamous
Don't know what shards out of order means but I finished and platinum the original inFamous game legit. Looks fine to me. Not hiding game trophies as it is legit.

Medal of Honor Frontline
Medals trophies look fine. Needs to be looked over. I got them all legit and legal time stamps. I re-checked. Not hiding game trophies as it is legit.

Final Fantasy XIII-2
My old PS3 unlocked Chapter 2 trophy for some reason before chapter 1. Had to delete game data and restart game from beginning to get the Chapter 1 trophy as yes I can see it looks suspicious but if you see the rest of the game. Not hiding game trophies as it is legit.

infamous has your shards say 100% 2 days before you earned your 50% shards trophy. that's why it's showing up as flag (flag won't likely be removed)

not sure about medal of honor frontline or your final fantasy XIII-2. we'll have to get more input about those from other users.

Edited by kingdrake2

Yeah... Getting 100% of the blast shards trophy before you got the 50% trophy. As a lot of people are going to point out that this is more likely other save file use and won’t be getting lifted. So much for being “legit”. 

1 hour ago, optic0nx said:

inFamous
Don't know what shards out of order means

You earned the trophy "Rockhound" (collecting 100% of the blast shards) about 2 days before earning "Member of the Mineral Club" (collecting 50% of the blast shards). This isn't possible, so it will remain flagged. 

1 hour ago, optic0nx said:

Medal of Honor Frontline
Medals trophies look fine. Needs to be looked over. 

Similar to the problem above. You have impossibly ordered trophies. "Heavy Medals"(earning all medals) was earned about 2 hours before individual medals required for it.

You seem to acknowledge the issue with Final Fantasy XIII-2, and you're not disputing your Sonic flag, and there's other problematic games on your account with similar problems..