Trophy tips

Just a hint to many that have browsed this game.

near enough the whole game can be done solo against bots.

I done everything other than 3 grenade kills and two levels to rank up in private.

i did manage 3 grenade kills in pvp just to see but it’s not unlocked so not sure if it’s glitched happy to private match someone tomorrow real quick to test.

other than that if the grenade is not much of an issue this can be achieved in a few hours just self boosting.

i hope this helps anyone’s thoughts on the trophies 

That’s what I meant by private I obtained everything but the grenade kills for some strange reason.

being that I done numerous grenade kills in private I did not get it then tried public and it still did not unlock ?

I can only but try private grenade kills with a human if someone wants to test it let me know.

Your a star man I just did it.

so to sum it up now do 3 grenade kills to yourself in a public match, you won’t start with a grenade you have to look for them but they are not too hard to find.

creat a match just to assure yourself time then kill away.

after this you will want to go private and concentrate on the streaks and winning.

you will be facing ai bots that barely put up a fight so 10 kill streak will be a breeze without any worries.

amoungst this you need to win TDM and attack and defend with the highest score you can also steal a bar of gold and return it to your end while doing these non will be to hard again against ai.

also a knife and car kill against ai work which won’t be a hassle.

battle royale you can start with a friend and get them to quit, I killed someone and won.

its very dead at the moment so you shouldn’t have much trouble with it.

that should sum most of it, as a rough note it took me around 20 matches against ai making sure I got plenty of kills to obtain officer rank all classes will unlock before then.

All that should be left after this should be drivers license,master gunner, target shooter and tank commander.

i will admit I was lost at the start and felt like an idiot when I seen what to do ?

drivers license: get in the car at the start of  the training ground and you notice a track just make sure you keep driving round until you get it.

master gunner: there will be a tank over facing some cars in the distance just blow one up and the trophy will pop. 

target commander: you will see a tank next to some targets just simply shoot all the targets down(controls are iffy)

Tank commander: there will be a tank parked in a hanger drive it down and to your left you should see a mound in the middle of the track go up it and the trophy should pop.

I hope some of this helps 

9 minutes ago, Gavtomsson said:

hey guys any idea how to pop the driver's licence trophy its the only training grounds trophy I have left

Drive round the track I did two laps and got it.

the track is noticeable enough there’s posts both side the whole way round 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Your a star man I just did it.

so to sum it up now do 3 grenade kills to yourself in a public match, you won’t start with a grenade you have to look for them but they are not too hard to find.

creat a match just to assure yourself time then kill away.

No Problem, my way to unlock this Trophy was another, but a fellow Player told me about this and I find it quite funny. Have Fun.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any further tips for the driving license trophy? I've been riding around the track for the last hour maybe and nothings popping

Edit: I was going anti-clockwise, this trophy only unlocks when going clockwise. RIP 2H 

Edited by midgetstrawdog

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/3/2019 at 8:22 AM, Gavtomsson said:

hey guys any idea how to pop the driver's licence trophy its the only training grounds trophy I have left

I'm wondering the same thing. I was playing for about 40 mins on the course driving around in circles but I started to get nauseous. Haven't touched the game again since then. I think you have to drive around the track. But the track is not really a clear path. it branches in a few different directions. I'm hoping someone knows the way around it. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, Sikutai said:

No, just PS Plus.

LOL @ "No, just PS Plus."

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought this game by mistake and I want to know if it is possible to play the game without VR.

I saw that it is a VR game after I bought it and I ask because I don’t have one but there are games like resident evil 7 when you can play with vr or not

10 minutes ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

I bought this game by mistake and I want to know if it is possible to play the game without VR.

I saw that it is a VR game after I bought it and I ask because I don’t have one but there are games like resident evil 7 when you can play with vr or not

It has a VR mode, but none of the trophies actually need the headset to play it. It's a crappy asset flip, but it's supposedly pretty fun in VR, but I don't own a PSVR headset.

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 11:08 PM, shipper321 said:

It has a VR mode, but none of the trophies actually need the headset to play it. It's a crappy asset flip, but it's supposedly pretty fun in VR, but I don't own a PSVR headset.

Thank you!

At least I can play it…?