Arcanist loyal 3 trophy

ghibransiregar

Many trophies are bugged out for some it pop and others it doesn’t 

i did get the trophy  but I  see many people playing saying they don’t get trophy with wapens or the javelin same with the level 3 trophy 

just hope that when they fix it  that the trophy just pop 

1 hour ago, OulZac said:

For these ones, you have to complete level 3, not get to level 3. I had a friend complain about this and they were still filling the bar of level 3. But they don't actually pop until you complete level 3's progress bar.

I do complete level 3 is 3000xp and when I go to challenge arcanist already completed 

Edited by ghibransiregar

Same here its the only trophy that glitched for me and am so close to get all the collectibles

but this one will be platinum blocker which is so frustration 

you all can complain here in there website hopefully this will make them fix it faster

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arcanist-Loyalty-3-trophy-not-popping/m-p/7585589#M9667

Edited by dark69knight

On 04/03/2019 at 6:06 AM, dark69knight said:

Same here its the only trophy that glitched for me and am so close to get all the collectibles

but this one will be platinum blocker which is so frustration 

you all can complain here in there website hopefully this will make them fix it faster

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arcanist-Loyalty-3-trophy-not-popping/m-p/7585589#M9667

EA do not care trophy, you have to ask bioware

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34

1 hour ago, Sebax55 said:

Another patch and they still haven't fixed those trophies... Is that Dying Light all over again? Do I have to wait 1 year until they fix it?

Dude they are fixing the game first before they are even thinking about trophies 

bug fixes > more end game content > trophies 

1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Dude they are fixing the game first before they are even thinking about trophies 

Looks like this what will happen there are a lot of things that need fix so this will take longer time than i expected

12 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

"Dude" its not Indie game with low budget and staff that is working on this game, even tho most of games I played fixed trophies in span of 1-2 patches even when they were broken af, so there is no excuse for them from me