ghibransiregar

Arcanist loyal 3 trophy

18 posts in this topic

Yep,this probably silly question how we gonna unlock it after they patched the bug (hopefully),since this game is online only do we need replay the whole game or automatically unlock?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many trophies are bugged out for some it pop and others it doesn’t 

 

i did get the trophy  but I  see many people playing saying they don’t get trophy with wapens or the javelin same with the level 3 trophy 

 

just hope that when they fix it  that the trophy just pop 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine popped yesterday, so not sure what triggers the bug

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For these ones, you have to complete level 3, not get to level 3. I had a friend complain about this and they were still filling the bar of level 3. But they don't actually pop until you complete level 3's progress bar.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, OulZac said:

For these ones, you have to complete level 3, not get to level 3. I had a friend complain about this and they were still filling the bar of level 3. But they don't actually pop until you complete level 3's progress bar.

I do complete level 3 is 3000xp and when I go to challenge arcanist already completed 

Edited by ghibransiregar
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here its the only trophy that glitched for me and am so close to get all the collectibles

 

but this one will be platinum blocker which is so frustration 

 

you all can complain here in there website hopefully this will make them fix it faster

 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arcanist-Loyalty-3-trophy-not-popping/m-p/7585589#M9667

Edited by dark69knight
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2019 at 6:06 AM, dark69knight said:

Same here its the only trophy that glitched for me and am so close to get all the collectibles

 

but this one will be platinum blocker which is so frustration 

 

you all can complain here in there website hopefully this will make them fix it faster

 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arcanist-Loyalty-3-trophy-not-popping/m-p/7585589#M9667

 

EA do not care trophy, you have to ask bioware

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my Sentinel loyalty to level three trophy didn't pop did 4 more contracts trophy popped.. freelancer got to loyalty 3 played several missions trophy will not pop..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Freelancer and Sentinel bugged out for me. Hope they fix it soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another patch and they still haven't fixed those trophies... Is that Dying Light all over again? Do I have to wait 1 year until they fix it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sebax55 said:

Another patch and they still haven't fixed those trophies... Is that Dying Light all over again? Do I have to wait 1 year until they fix it?

Dude they are fixing the game first before they are even thinking about trophies 

 

bug fixes > more end game content > trophies 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Dude they are fixing the game first before they are even thinking about trophies 

 

bug fixes > more end game content > trophies 

 

Looks like this what will happen there are a lot of things that need fix so this will take longer time than i expected

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't trophies classified as a bug fix? They are bugged because of in game code? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Dude they are fixing the game first before they are even thinking about trophies 

 

bug fixes > more end game content > trophies 

"Dude" its not Indie game with low budget and staff that is working on this game, even tho most of games I played fixed trophies in span of 1-2 patches even when they were broken af, so there is no excuse for them from me 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.