What is the best order to finish Endurance coop trophies?

Astray404

I did several runs on the single mode, and I found that each run you could only equip 5 challenges. Does this also happen in the coop mode? If so, any advice on groupping challenges?

BTW I started a boosting session anyone interested in joining? 

Yeah, it also happens in coop. Each person can choose two challenges each for each run (so 4 total for the run)

These are the best groupings in my opinion (not all have 4, but you'll need to do 4 runs regardless, so ones with 2 or 3 can be done at the end along with a cleanup) - some are taken from the Trophy Guide, which I agree with:

- Adventure Besties should always be with Master and Apprentice. I'd probably leave these until last when you're more experienced. Along with whatever you have left at that point (other than ones to do with reviving, as you don't want to intentionally die during this run).

- Sisters of Artemis should be done with A Feast For Two and A Dinner for Two, as you'll need to hunt the bears/wolves for Sisters of Artemis anyway, so you may as well eat them. Fourth could be Communication Skills. This run should be fairly quick if you can find the bears (listen for their roar).

- No One Left Behind, Teamwork and "Teamwork" are best done together. Might want Get Away From Her as well in this run, in case you mess up and let your teammate die, and you have to revive.

- Sisters of Athena can be done with Alone Time and For the Night Is Dark, just start the run by facing opposite directions, running for a while, look for a camp or two, then wait until night time and take it out, along with any other human enemies you encounter at the time.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Yeah, it also happens in coop. Each person can choose two challenges each for each run (so 4 total for the run)

These are the best groupings in my opinion (not all have 4, but you'll need to do 4 runs regardless, so ones with 2 or 3 can be done at the end along with a cleanup) - some are taken from the Trophy Guide, which I agree with:

- Adventure Besties should always be with Master and Apprentice. I'd probably leave these until last when you're more experienced. Along with whatever you have left at that point (other than ones to do with reviving, as you don't want to intentionally die during this run).

- Sisters of Artemis should be done with A Feast For Two and A Dinner for Two, as you'll need to hunt the bears/wolves for Sisters of Artemis anyway, so you may as well eat them. Fourth could be Communication Skills. This run should be fairly quick if you can find the bears (listen for their roar).

- No One Left Behind, Teamwork and "Teamwork" are best done together. Might want Get Away From Her as well in this run, in case you mess up and let your teammate die, and you have to revive.

- Sisters of Athena can be done with Alone Time and For the Night Is Dark, just start the run by facing opposite directions, running for a while, look for a camp or two, then wait until night time and take it out, along with any other human enemies you encounter at the time.

Wow, I had no idea on pairing these together like this. Excellent!

57 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

One question about Along Time, how far is 60 meters in game? If I split up and keep such a distance with my teammate, will I still be able to trace him/her and reunion?

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

One question about Along Time, how far is 60 meters in game? If I split up and keep such a distance with my teammate, will I still be able to trace him/her and reunion?

There isn't really a way to track it, unfortunately. When I did it, me and my partner just ran for quite a while and then made sure we were never moving closer to each other until the trophy unlocked. Lara comments on the radio range, saying she's going to lose Nadia (or something to that effect) once you reach the required distance, so you'll know when you're far enough away (though I'd go a bit further just to be safe).

There's a marker on your screen that shows which direction your partner is in, so you can always tell which way to run to get closer to them, and which way to get further away, so it's fairly easy to not mess up by just being aware of where they are and never going that way, and also find each other again after, if you just run towards the direction of their marker.

Hope that made sense?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

There isn't really a way to track it, unfortunately. When I did it, me and my partner just ran for quite a while and then made sure we were never moving closer to each other until the trophy unlocked. Lara comments on the radio range, saying she's going to lose Nadia (or something to that effect) once you reach the required distance, so you'll know when you're far enough away (though I'd go a bit further just to be safe).

There's a marker on your screen that shows which direction your partner is in, so you can always tell which way to run to get closer to them, and which way to get further away, so it's fairly easy to not mess up by just being aware of where they are and never going that way, and also find each other again after, if you just run towards the direction of their marker.

Hope that made sense?

Thanks for the advice. It helps a lot!