DaRetroOne

Living Room Legend Glitched?

11 posts in this topic

I am having trouble unlocking Living Room Legend trophy and I think it's glitched for me. I have gotten 41 gold stars (39 at the time i took the photo) and have not been able to get the trophy to pop. I have gold starred 2 DLC songs (which don't count towards the trophy) and I have always been signed into my profile in game. I am not sure what else I can do, is anyone else experiencing this?

https://imgur.com/A1LhBIT

https://imgur.com/6HEjeN7

https://imgur.com/zJrI3OT

I am fairly close but have not managed it yet.  Are you sure you did them all in quickplay and not a career mode?  Because both will add to your stats.

On 3/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, djb5f said:

I am fairly close but have not managed it yet.  Are you sure you did them all in quickplay and not a career mode?  Because both will add to your stats.

There might be 1 or 2 that i got in career but 98% of them were all on quickplay. Is there a difference?

6 hours ago, DaRetroOne said:

There might be 1 or 2 that i got in career but 98% of them were all on quickplay. Is there a difference?

Only quickplay count for the trophy.  

On 3/10/2019 at 10:42 PM, djb5f said:

Only quickplay count for the trophy.  

Thank you for letting me know. I still should have more than enough for the trophy, has this happened to anyone else? If I re gold star a song i could've got on story mode on quickplay would it count?

On 3/13/2019 at 3:51 PM, DaRetroOne said:

Thank you for letting me know. I still should have more than enough for the trophy, has this happened to anyone else? If I re gold star a song i could've got on story mode on quickplay would it count?

Yes, that is my best recommendation, to go back through songs in Quickplay (or try to do new ones).  Keep track of which ones you know you did in QP.

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Yes, that is my best recommendation, to go back through songs in Quickplay (or try to do new ones).  Keep track of which ones you know you did in QP.

I guess, I just gotta keep playing til it pops at this point, it's aggravating that the game doesn't have a proper stats screen. Thank you for the advice. 

You're not counting songs added with Rivals right? Because those don't count either. 

Edited by Gage

On 3/15/2019 at 4:14 PM, Gage said:

You're not counting songs added with Rivals right? Because those don't count either. 

At the time of posting this, I didn't even own the Rival's expansion.

Got the exact same problem.

Currently have 33 Gold Stars on Vocals and 2 additional on Bass.

No Trophy whatsoever.

Okay wow after 41/30 I got it.

Edited by Bya-Kuchiki

It was glitched at the time I got this. You just have to keep finding songs that you can Gold star.

Doing them on drums with auto-kick makes things much more manageable and finding songs that are with no notes also help as well.