Trophy not popping

zombie_ninja_X

Wow. That's terrible.

I'm sorry :(

Do you know what might have caused it when you played the first match?

Edit: try contacting the developers on their discord maybe. They might be able to reset your stats. (I have no idea if they can do this, but I think they’re fairly active on it.)

Edited by tumsquared

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Same thing happend to me. The only thing you can do is contact the developers through discord. It happend to me about 2 years ago, but once I contacted them about it they fixed it within a couple days. Something I can say is, when you know your about to achieve a trophy is brawlout, say your at 99/100 wins. I'd suggest restarting the app so it doesn't crash on your next win. There's no rhyme or reason to the crashes. I've played 78 str8 matches online then crashed, then I played 3 and crashed aswell. But never after one match. 

• 4 months later...
39 minutes ago, kimjuly77 said:

Pretty sure they can help, just join their discord and ask in the help channel. I had a similar problem with the medium tower, they fixed it for me within a day, although I had to beat it again sadly lol. 

On 2022. 4. 3. at 오전 3시 55분, timpurnat said:

그들이 도울 수 있다고 확신합니다. 그들의 불화에 참여하고 도움말 채널에서 물어보세요. 나는 중형 타워에 비슷한 문제가 있었고 하루 만에 해결해 주었지만 슬프게도 다시 이겨야 했습니다. 

Easy Arcade Tower and Medium Arcade Tower trophy did not pop up.

When I asked through the discord, I received the following answer.
"I will be able to fix this for you on Monday. Sorry you're having this issue!"

27 minutes ago, kimjuly77 said:

Easy Arcade Tower and Medium Arcade Tower trophy did not pop up.

When I asked through the discord, I received the following answer.
"I will be able to fix this for you on Monday. Sorry you're having this issue!"

Yes, most trophies are triggered by in-game challenges, so they will probably reset the challenges for you, which sadly requires you to do them again. I recommend that you skip the dialog at the end of a tower slowly, I think that's what glitched my trophy :)

Edited by timpurnat

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning hunters, the same thing just happened to me with a trophy, a trophy bugged me, I didn't get the trophy for playing with a local friend 50 times in couch mode 1 vs 1, but I did get the one for playing in couch mode 100 times 1 vs 1 at home. I tried to delete the savedata and play in offline mode but the game goals are not updated if you are not connected to the game server, how annoying is this. I wanted to ask those who had the same problem if they could send me the discord link of the developers of this game so that they can give me a solution to this, thank you very much in advance.

Edited by navi_geitor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I've did the cut above trophy like 20 times.  It won't unlock.  It looks just like the video in the guide when i do it.  Any advice?

Dude it’s been so long that I did it, but same at smash bros you just have to get the last hit with the attack and make the opponent die. This game is buggy and I gave up on the plat since the Free trophy is bugged for me.