Stellaris have broken trophies

This version of the game has some problems with the trophies.

When you're trying to get Peacekeeper, you get Deus Vult instead.

The legitimate method of Deus Vult offers no trophies, which leaves an empty slot for a trophy, I theorize that Platinum is impossible.

Queening is how you get Peacekeeper instead.

Using % statistics from Trophies (since I haven't tried for it yet) I suspect Very Open Borders triggers Queening instead.

Here's some screenies as proof.

12 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Hmm is that the standard or deluxe edition?

Any eta on a fix? (If the devs know about this)

I have the Deluxe Edition, but I'm pretty sure the problem is shared since it's basically just the Season Pass for "Plantoids Species", "Leviathan Pack" and "Utopia Expansion".

I'm unaware of a fix, but I'll be prodding about the issue on their forums to make this known.

Edit: By version, I mean vanilla and 1.02.

Edited by Niryna

Yep just signed my fifth migration treaty and Queening popped. Earlier I snatched 4 holy worlds from a 1.4M fleet power awakened fallen empire just to get no trophy at all. Took some time to cheese that with only 500k+ fleet power so pretty disappointed... ?

I have completed everything and am supposed to have Platinum.

1. Planned Obsolescence do not work.

I did two playthroughs - one being a Fanatic Materialist, and another being a normal Materialist.

With 50 biologic and 150+ robots, this didn't pop for either. I even went as far as to get 500 robotic pops, relocate all my biologic population into select planets and then give them away to have 100% robots, still nothing. What boggles my mind is that it says 0.1% Ultra Rare on the trophy screen - is it possible somehow?

I'll be experimenting this one some more just because of that 0.1%.

2. Trophies has been swapped around.

- Very Open Borders (25) is actually Queening.

- Queening (26) is actually Peacekeeper.

- Peacekeeper (27) is actually Deus Vult.

- Deus Vult (28) offers no trophy at all.

If you take a look at the position of those trophies, it seems like the trophies has been +1'd by accident. This means Deus Vult is 29, which has no trophy related to it.

In conclusion, I deem Platinum Trophy impossible because no trophy lead to Very Open Borders due to the +1 error, and Planned Obsolescence not triggering.

3 hours ago, Niryna said:

I did two playthroughs - one being a Fanatic Materialist, and another being a normal Materialist.

With 50 biologic and 150+ robots, this didn't pop for either. I even went as far as to get 500 robotic pops, relocate all my biologic population into select planets and then give them away to have 100% robots, still nothing. What boggles my mind is that it says 0.1% Ultra Rare on the trophy screen - is it possible somehow?

Daym shame, well looks like I'll leave my materialist playthrough for once Utopia is available, it's 1000% more fun with Synthetic Evolution ascension perk anyway. ?

On 3/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Niryna said:

2. Trophies has been swapped around.

- Very Open Borders (25) is actually Queening.

- Queening (26) is actually Peacekeeper.

- Peacekeeper (27) is actually Deus Vult.

- Deus Vult (28) offers no trophy at all.

If you take a look at the position of those trophies, it seems like the trophies has been +1'd by accident. This means Deus Vult is 29, which has no trophy related to it.

In conclusion, I deem Platinum Trophy impossible because no trophy lead to Very Open Borders due to the +1 error, and Planned Obsolescence not triggering.

Everything is in line with my experience too. "Very Open Borders" gave me "Queening", "Peacekeeper" gave me "Deus Vult". I have not done the requirements for "Queening" and don't have "Peacekeeper" as a result.

After some theory crafting, Planned Obsolescence is possible.

You just need specifically 200 robotic pops and 50 humanoid pops (49 human and 201 won't work, needs to be 50/200), as well as the two being the only species in your empire and that the humanoids were not modified once. 

In one of my campaigns I had 200/50 but the humans were modified, why I believe it might prevent the trophy, and in another there was 200/50 but the humanoids were of mixed species.

Either that, or the trophy is glitchy and only triggers at random with this being just a mere coincidence.

As for Very Open Borders, it's still bust. I have managed it with every possible Ethics for either empire that allows for Migration treaty.

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Platinum is still impossible tho right?

Yeah, the only trophy remaining is Very Open Borders and I'm certain it's busted because of the "trophy shuffling" that I described before (25->26, 26->27, 27->28, 28->29).

I assume there's no reply yet for that tweet?

There's a response on Paradox forums!

Hey gang!
We are aware of the problem and the devs have located the cause (and fix!). It will be released in the future but sadly I don't know exactly when.

So they are aware of the issue and has fixed it, the problem is when the patch is applied.

However, I believe I can theorize when: The roadmap for DLC.

• Plantoids DLC is 26th March.
  • Leviathans is at 16th of April.
  • The Multiplayer Update is at 21st May.
  • Utopia will be some point in Summer.

When it comes to Paradox; games like EU, HoI and CK gets a "free update" when there's a new Expansion or Immersion pack which contains compatible pieces of the packs.

For this reason, I believe that they might stuff in the fix together with Plantoids or Leviathans. Plantoids seems the most likely, so 26th of March in about two weeks.

If lucky, it's released earlier.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I don't mind since I will do a playthrough or two when we get access to Utopia and can mop up the remaining trophies then but I hate to see how this game that I have loved from the beginning gets negative attention like this that could be fixed quickly... Especially so since some of the requirements could take a really long time like Deus Vult did for me when I attempted it and then I didn't even see it pop the legit way, had to cheese against an awakened ascendancy for ages...

• 2 weeks later...

Great news but tried to boot my old xenophile save after installing the patch but couldn't get the trophy to pop even after trying to break all 6 migration treaties and re-establishing them so guess it has to be in a new game if it is indeed fixed.

Edited by Poramies

9 hours ago, Poramies said:

Great news but tried to boot my old xenophile save after installing the patch but couldn't get the trophy to pop even after trying to break all 6 migration treaties and re-establishing them so guess it has to be in a new game if it is indeed fixed.

The achievement flags clicks once per campaign, so if you achieved it then it won't pop if you re-achieve it in the same campaign.

This counts for all Paradox games.

With this in mind, I had one prepared just before I did the treaties.

4 hours ago, Niryna said:

The achievement flags clicks once per campaign, so if you achieved it then it won't pop if you re-achieve it in the same campaign.

This counts for all Paradox games.

With this in mind, I had one prepared just before I did the treaties.

Alright thanks, feared something like that... Oh boy another disgusting xenophile run...  I just wanna purge all the ? filth!

Edited by Poramies
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got an unlock issue with Peacekeeper, though I see this thread says it's fixed. From what I've read, you can cheese it with two created empires as Pacifists, start a small game with one AI empire with the created empires forced. No Fallen/Marauding empires enabled. 

Since we're the only empires in the game, shouldn't the trophy pop? I've started a game with both DLC enabled and disabled with no difference. I'm on version 2.03.

16 hours ago, Kallume said:

I've got an unlock issue with Peacekeeper, though I see this thread says it's fixed. From what I've read, you can cheese it with two created empires as Pacifists, start a small game with one AI empire with the created empires forced. No Fallen/Marauding empires enabled. 

Since we're the only empires in the game, shouldn't the trophy pop? I've started a game with both DLC enabled and disabled with no difference. I'm on version 2.03.

Try again.