Stellaris have broken trophies

3 hours ago, DimaBerg said:

I remember that I had a problem with this trophy. But I don't remember what I was doing. It may be necessary to remove primitive civilizations yet.

Ah, I have primitive turned on (as I was trying for the uplift trophy at the same time). I'll disable them and try again. Good tip; worth trying.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:31 AM, DimaBerg said:

I remember that I had a problem with this trophy. But I don't remember what I was doing. It may be necessary to remove primitive civilizations yet.

Bummer didn't work. I saw a video from 3 years ago on the Steam version where they used Fanatical Pacifist. Do you think that matters?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if with newer patches of the game the criteria changed but the trophy description did not. PC and Xbox versions have been changed to "200 years of Peace as a Pacifist". Can anyone confirm that that was what triggered their Peacekeeper trophy?

• 4 months later...

Nobody's mentioned it yet, but for the sake of people looking for more information on this in the future, just unlocked Peacekeeper and the requirement is playing 200 years without being at war.

Unsure if you need another Empire in the game, but just to be safe I added 1 other Pacifist Empire, no FEs, no primitives, push midgame/lategame start time to the max to avoid crises and other game-ending shenanigans. At that point, if you're only looking for this trophy, you can actually just turn off event pausing from the menu and let the game idle for 8-9 hours on max speed until the trophy pops. Personally, I just let the game run while I was at work and came back to year 2390 or so where my homeworld was wracked with crime but still kicking. You can just leave it completely unsupervised(maybe before you go to sleep or whatever) and it'll take care of itself.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm finding it absolutely impossible to get the Deus Vult trophy.

Completed the steps on 4 different setups now with DLC all off, DLC all on, making sure to keep the FE in the game and Wiping out the FE.

Absolutely nothing is working to get it so not sure if the trophy has changed or not. 

2 hours ago, SpacebarPlays said:

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm finding it absolutely impossible to get the Deus Vult trophy.

Deus Vult is fine; it's just particular.  I got it myself not too long ago with all of the DLCs installed -- save for the Necroids expansion, because that hadn't been released at the time.

To quote from one of the Steam achievement guides for this game:  They also have special names:Pristine Jewel, Walled garden, Prophet's Retreat, and Emerald Mausoleum.

You have to get some fortune.  Beyond the appropriate Fallen Empire spawning into the game, you need all four of those planets to spawn into the game as well.  You probably want to tweak the game settings to increase the chances that this will happen, but even then you'll need to get out and explore and see if it all comes together.  Larger galaxy, more FEs, more habitable worlds; all of those should help tilt the odds in your favor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acasser said:

Deus Vult is fine; it's just particular.  I got it myself not too long ago with all of the DLCs installed -- save for the Necroids expansion, because that hadn't been released at the time.

To quote from one of the Steam achievement guides for this game:  They also have special names:Pristine Jewel, Walled garden, Prophet's Retreat, and Emerald Mausoleum

Yep, my last 2 saves, all 4 named planets spawned, got all 4 of them and both times, no trophy.

Been reading on the forums and theyve added a new thing in one of the most recent patches, now there's apparently around a 40% chance that one of the named planets is NOT holy for whatever reason the devs decided to do that for.

So now not only do you need to set the game up, find the FE, get into a position to kill the FE, you also have to pray to RNG that not only does a holy FE spawn  but that all 4 planets spawn (which they don't always) and now there's a 40% chance on every one of the planets that it's not considered holy.

Perfect.

I haven't loaded in a Fallen Empire into a game I've set up since I knocked out Deus Vult roughly two months ago.  So if the most recent patchwork has changed how the Holy Worlds spawn, my apologies:  I wouldn't have had any chance to see that change.

This game is chock full of persnickety trophies and requirements for RNGeezus to smile upon you to knock certain ones out.  I guess this one is no different.

Yeah, I think they've completely messed up everything in the recent patches.

Because I literally can't get peacekeeper either.

Tried the old version of it where you have to have all empires peaceful, tried the 'new' version where you have to be at peace for 200 years.

Literally finished an entire 400 year game without any war except for the crisis and didn't get that trophy, nor did I get the win a game trophy.

Double and triple checked and all my saves are Ironman and the trophies just aren't popping. It's trophies with old issues so I reckon they either broke them or they changed the requirements again recently but just didn't tell anyone again.

• 1 month later...

Peacekeeper worked for me, 200 years without war. other empires had war with each other but nobody declared war against me. i finished it before the crisis as a peaceful empire. Queening was equally easy, someone else battled the aliens and i scooped in and stole the queen. took 3 years to get my science ship there via subspace navigation, but it worked. cant speak for Deus Vult yet, but there are 4 holy worlds in my game (check the symbol beside the planet) and remember that you have to be a spiritualist empire.

Edited by the_karo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15.10.2020 at 2:33 AM, Kallume said:

Try what again? Starting a new game with the aforementioned specs? This has been attempted several times without success. 

Have u yet get it? And i got mine just going small galaxy without any AI (yes u can do that) empire and let my game run Afk 200 years and got my trophy

On 8.2.2022 at 0:15 PM, the_karo said:

Peacekeeper worked for me, 200 years without war. other empires had war with each other but nobody declared war against me. i finished it before the crisis as a peaceful empire. Queening was equally easy, someone else battled the aliens and i scooped in and stole the queen. took 3 years to get my science ship there via subspace navigation, but it worked. cant speak for Deus Vult yet, but there are 4 holy worlds in my game (check the symbol beside the planet) and remember that you have to be a spiritualist empire.

I did my in solo (without any AI), in small galaxy staying Afk 200 years at the very start and pop it. 

• Like 1