Platinum Trophy Guide & Full Game Walkthrough (2-3 hrs Platinum)

rubhen925

7 hours ago, Bradstar21 said:

there is also a trophy that you have to die like 300 times, do i need to do it after i finished the game or while playing the game?

I mention in the video about that trophy. Final level after beating the game. Just keep jumping to your death. A death every 6 seconds with loading.

4 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

What would you rate it for difficulty? 0-10

I'm not good at these games so a 5. It can be done on easy buy certain areas have a ton of enemies and you need to manage ammo and grenades. Not but overall

On 4/3/2019 at 4:26 AM, rubhen925 said:

Hey guys it’s Rubhen here with a platinum trophy guide walkthrough for the Creepy Road. It is a side scrolling 2D platformer. It’s pretty much a zombie shooting game. It’s actually pretty challenging in parts and the trophies are pretty simplistic, with only two trophies that require you to explore to get. So it's been a while since I did trophy videos or guide so i may sound off and rusty, bear with me :P

The way it’s going to work is I’m going to show the trophies and talk about and how to earn them easily, as most are grindy. And then I will show a non commentated walkthrough that shows you the paths to complete the game along with earning all the story related and the 2 trophies that require explorations. I wish i could do more and go in depth but being a full time student now, i don't have time to make full trophy guides I used to on this site. So sorry about that.

None of the Trophies are missable, there is chapter select after beating the game. And you can play the game on easy. All easy does is allow you to take more damage.

Timeline:

1) Introduction to the guide - 0:08
2) Platinum Trophy Guide (talking about all trophies) - 0:41

3) Full Game Walkthrough Start - 8:20

4) Level 1 (The Forest) - 9:53

5) Level 2 (The Farm) - 12:22
6) Plumber's Heaven Trophy (Secret Trophy) - 15:55
7) Secret Chapter (The Cave) - 16:12

8) Level 3 (The Fair) - 18:50
9) Boss 1 (Insane Strong Man) - 25:01

10) Level 4 (The Suburbs) - 28:23

11) Level 5 (The Sewerage) - 30:56
12) COWABUNGA! Trophy (Secret Trophy) - 31:15

13) Level 6 (The Town) - 34:07
14) Level 7 (The Mall) - 40:02
15) Boss 2 (The Hyperman) - 43:08

16) Level 8 (In The Sky) / A Nice Flight Trophy - 46:38
17) Level 9 (The Factory) - 53:47
18) Boss 3 (Lucky The Koala) - 58:51

19) Level 10 (The Graveyard) - 1:03:12
20) Level 11 (The Hell) - 1:08:21
21) Boss 4 (Willy The Musician) - 1:12:17

22) Final Boss (Willy The Satan) - 1:14:44
23) ENDING - 1:16:13

Hope this helps and good luck with the platinum :)

*Note - I would like to thank Vladimir of Groovy Milk for providing me the game. Also guys my channel has reached new subscriber goals this past month, so I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone on these forums that are subscribed and have supported me over the past two years! Cheers

Thanks a lot! This game is really nice too, it reminds me Guns, Gore & Cannoli. 

I've also subscribed to your YouTube channel

9 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks a lot! This game is really nice too, it reminds me Guns, Gore & Cannoli. 

I've also subscribed to your YouTube channel

Yea really fun game. Wish it had a dodge, but jump works i guess. And thanks for your support!!

14 hours ago, Hakoom said:

how do u chapter select?

i beat the game but i cant find it

i just see continue and load and both put me in a random lvl

Happened to me too. There's not much you can do about it. All you can do is finish the level and hope that you can use chapter select after beating the level. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scolderandmully said:

I've completed the game and only on completion I've noticed some trophies never popped during gameplay. I've  repeated the sections required and still nothing popped. Anyone else have this happen? If so they they eventually pop? 

I had it happen for one of the boss fights. For me the game glitched during the cutscene and I didn't get the trophy. I replayed and watched the cutscene and got my trophy. Seems skipping the talking/ cutscene might have the trophy not pop. Worth a shot at least to try.

• Like 1

Same here:

"Seems like that’s for real…" glitched on me, didn't receive it after completing the circus level boss... I completed the game anyway, since I didn't notice that...

Finished the level again through level select and it stuck on the circus arena screen after killing the boss...

Will try again, if not, will delete the save and start from the scratch...

Edit:

Restarted the game,then used CONTINUE option from main menu and pressed :circle: on the dialogue between Trucker and Satan.

Cutscene with Koala started and trophy popped. Probably previously I skipped it too fast and it glitched due to this...

Nice, my last trophy is the trophy for killing first boss, lol.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...