Discovered great hidden feature

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

People who enjoy this game and say that's it's a great rally sim, have clearly never driven a car in real life and obviously love the game for how easy and forgiving it is.

Game is trash. Plain and simple. Easy (but a bit time consuming) trophy list is nice, but damn is it hard to find the strength to turn this game on. If I end up with this platinum, it will definitely be one of my least favourite platinum trophies.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 26/04/2020 at 5:00 PM, Rednax_99 said:

People who enjoy this game and say that's it's a great rally sim, have clearly never driven a car in real life and obviously love the game for how easy and forgiving it is.

Game is trash. Plain and simple. Easy (but a bit time consuming) trophy list is nice, but damn is it hard to find the strength to turn this game on. If I end up with this platinum, it will definitely be one of my least favourite platinum trophies.

So... of course the first thing I did when I stumbled upon this thread is check if you got the platinum. Congrats man! A+ for perseverance!

I was dumb enough back in the day to get this game (AND the dlc, yep!) and abandoned it almost immediately. Just booted it back up after playing a bunch of WRC 8 to do the online trophy... and my god, what the hell is this handling model?? I cannot figure out how to keep that damn car in a straight line or survive even just a type 4 corner.

I am really glad the WRC series is now in more capable hands. WRC 8 is hard for the right reasons IMO. I suck there too, but at least I feel I deserve it...

Edited by Sifferino
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...