Deponia Doomsday - Platinum Walkthrough

themindisacity

Again, it is a very good initiative but I would like to know which actions can be missed without having to read everything and get spoiled of the solution. I would like to solve puzzles by myself but I cannot separate the whole walkthrough from the missable steps. Using red to identify missable trophies only would have been nice for us, in my opinion. ^^

• Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 5:35 AM, Moiledieu said:

Again, it is a very good initiative but I would like to know which actions can be missed without having to read everything and get spoiled of the solution. I would like to solve puzzles by myself but I cannot separate the whole walkthrough from the missable steps. Using red to identify missable trophies only would have been nice for us, in my opinion. ^^

That's why I also write trophy guides for the games I write walkthroughs for, over on .org.  Those guides list all the missable trophies and the things you need to do to unlock those trophies.  Sounds like following the trophy guide instead of the walkthrough is more your style.

EDIT: The guide is up HERE:)

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, themindisacity said:

I highly recommend holding off on this one until you've played all the others, or at least, the third entry.  There's lots of spoilers in this one.

Thanks to one tedious trophy (1001 Jackalopes), this one will take longer than the other entries in the series.  Still, enjoy the time travel shenanigans!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deponia-doomsday/334020-deponia-doomsday-trophy-walkthrough.html

Thanks for this guide so far I've made it through 1 & 2 thanks to your detailed guides

• Like 1

5 hours ago, themindisacity said:

I highly recommend holding off on this one until you've played all the others, or at least, the third entry.  There's lots of spoilers in this one.

Thanks to one tedious trophy (1001 Jackalopes), this one will take longer than the other entries in the series.  Still, enjoy the time travel shenanigans!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deponia-doomsday/334020-deponia-doomsday-trophy-walkthrough.html

Thanks again for your excellent guides!!!

• Like 1

• 4 years later...