mission master trophy not unlocking

Hey I‘ve got same problem. I havent collected kingslayers files in Silent spade mission and also have not collected intel in one region. When I try to get intel it‘s blank. So i‘m stuck to get this achievement together with platinum trophy. I only hope someone can help us with this trouble. Just so you know youre not alone !

Is there a way to add screenshot?

before i went to the region i backed up my save file and even redoing the last region missions the trophy didn't unlock. after doing the last sueno mission i get the notification saying that i did all the missions and to replay the last mission for an alternative ending. i´m not missing anything and the trophy doesn't unlock. there are people that got the trophy recently and i don't understand why mine is not unlocking 

Would just like to point out that the 'Mission Mater' (Gold trophy) is buggy to all hell. Many player including myself have reported to Ubisoft that our major intel will not pop in some provinces leaving us locked out of this gold trophy. Ubisoft is working on a fix in this upcoming patch coming in the upcoming weeks stated on their forums. Just found This here in a topic, this is from May 2017

I got this trophy not long ago, for me to unlock it I play all mission get all file then play Silent Spade mission at the end I finally got the Mission Master trophy and Platinum Trophy.

Hope this will help you guys out :D

If this method work please let me know :)

Edited by Arthwyn
  • Like 1

Finally got it. i started a new save did all story missions including ricky sandoval, and no trophy. has i was loading the file again i noticed that it said 98% and i thought it was because i didn't do the silent spade missions and as i was doing the first one my game crashed. i opened the game again did that mission and the trophy unlocked. didn't do the second mission in the silent spade.

i don´t know why it unlocked there but i hope that this explanation on how it happened to me can help someone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I still don´t unlock the Mission Master trophy (my last one before plat).

I finished all missions (I have 107 completed missions according to my profile statistics) but no trophy :-(

I completed the silent spade first mission but I played it online with randoms.

If I played that mission again by myself, would the trophy unlock?

It´s so frustrating spending over 60hs in a game and don´t get the platinum because of a silly bug. I don´t know what to do!

Please, could someone give me any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Luis

7 hours ago, lu2l0i1c2olu said:

Hi everyone!

I still don´t unlock the Mission Master trophy (my last one before plat).

I finished all missions (I have 107 completed missions according to my profile statistics) but no trophy :-(

I completed the silent spade first mission but I played it online with randoms.

If I played that mission again by myself, would the trophy unlock?

It´s so frustrating spending over 60hs in a game and don´t get the platinum because of a silly bug. I don´t know what to do!

Please, could someone give me any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Luis

What I did was play online with friend for some mission since I had a friend who already got the platinum ages ago.

After completing all quest and even all dlc but no luck.

I kept trying but sadly no luck, till I want just play silent spade (solo) and the last mission boom got the trophy.

My suggestion is would be re-try it, and if not work this this method:

- Go to each province and click Triangle, re do all mission (no need to complete them), just re do them till you see mission check point and there should be dialog Bowman will explain what you need to do in the mission. Once one done do another one. Do all province hope this method work.

- If the method above not work for you then, try load out dlc (narco road/fallen ghost) do some mission or complete them. Some player unlock their trophy Mission Master by load out the dlc story but if your one not pop then keep playing them (plus if you want got 100% you need play them anyway).

- Last method this one I personally would hate doing... Is just replay again new file and hope to that all will work this time around.

That's all the method I can think of and what I dug while try get my plat. Best of luck and Godspeed.

• Like 2

Thanks Arthwyn!

Finally I got it!

I tried exactly the silent spade first mission solo.

I failed a few times but when I completed the mission: BANG! the last two trophies popped (mission master and platinum).

I'm so happy! :-)

Now I want to finish Narco Road and Fallen Ghost DLCs and got 100%.

You´re a good friend.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers :-D

12 hours ago, lu2l0i1c2olu said:

Thanks Arthwyn!

Finally I got it!

I tried exactly the silent spade first mission solo.

I failed a few times but when I completed the mission: BANG! the last two trophies popped (mission master and platinum).

I'm so happy! :-)

Now I want to finish Narco Road and Fallen Ghost DLCs and got 100%.

You´re a good friend.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers :-D

Good I could lend a helping hand :D

Also congratulations on your platinum :)

Hope you have fun on the dlc trophy, presonally the Fallen Ghost for me was good ^^ the Narco Road wasn't as much sadly :( 

Once again congratulations and best of luck 100% the game :D !

• 1 month later...

The new Operation Oracle update has a couple items in the patch notes that seem to address some of the issues mentioned in this thread.

• Removed the requirement to complete Silent Spade and Snafu missions to unlock the Mission Master trophy. 
  • Fixed an issue where completing all Main Game missions showed only 98% completion.

Sadly when I finished the main story in January 2018 I had 2 trophies that didn't unlock. Mission Master and Only the Best. I went back through the zones restarting missions to try to get Mission Master to pop but never could get it. I've been slowly replaying the main story hoping that there is maybe 1 mission and 1 skill that didn't register properly so I can unlock the platinum before playing through the entire game again. Fingers crossed.

13 hours ago, Dantares24 said:

The new Operation Oracle update has a couple items in the patch notes that seem to address some of the issues mentioned in this thread.

• Removed the requirement to complete Silent Spade and Snafu missions to unlock the Mission Master trophy. 
  • Fixed an issue where completing all Main Game missions showed only 98% completion.

Sadly when I finished the main story in January 2018 I had 2 trophies that didn't unlock. Mission Master and Only the Best. I went back through the zones restarting missions to try to get Mission Master to pop but never could get it. I've been slowly replaying the main story hoping that there is maybe 1 mission and 1 skill that didn't register properly so I can unlock the platinum before playing through the entire game again. Fingers crossed.

Same thing happend to me. The update with the new Operation Oracle happend when i was a couple missions into the game, but I'm not sure if i do have to uninstall the patch or play through the whole game again with it

Me and my friend are currently glitched out at the "whole story" we still got mission master tho.

We did everything, I triple checked my files and yes we also did all of the 19 sandoval ones. I did made a save and tried to get it done solo but without luck, even tried it two times.

Idk how Ubisoft can messing this up entirely so you can't even use a backup file, my only explanation is like others that probably the new patch messing things up.

Edit: Seems like Ubisoft never fixed this glitch but Free DLC (Operation Oracle & Silent Spade) files counts towards the trophy progress.

So probably a few files from the main game were glitched for whatever reason, my friend got his trophy after 5 additional file while i got mine with 6.

Edited by KingTom95

• 2 weeks later...

My Mission Master (and platinum trophy) were glitched for a few months after I completed the required missions for it. It just popped for me after replaying a random mission. There is a post on the Ubisoft tech support forums discussing this and since the last patch, this seems to be the most effective way to get the trophy to pop. I tried going through each mission in each province to select replay with no effect. I finished Silent Spade and Oracle with no effect. I launched Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts, also with no effect. I just selected the first mission in the Itacua province, completed it quickly, and both the gold mission master and platinum registered.

TL;DR: As of the Operation: Oracle most recent update in May 2019, replaying any one story mission to completion seems to be the best way to trigger a glitched Mission Master trophy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally after over a year and coming back to the game I got the plat. What worked for me was noticing while doing the “replay mission and waiting for checkpoint” method was a mission that was just unavailable and all ghost had to leave area. No matter how far I went, still unavailable. I had already started a new game file and had not gotten to that mission and went straight to it. For me, the mission was “La Santera” in “Influence Destabilization”. The funny thing is that the particular mission was still locked and when I finished the second mission “Gold Rush North” while in “Espiritu Santo” I got the most gratifying chime on screen for Mission Master followed by the Plat. I know the mission might be different for all, but keep trying to see if you find the one. Good luck.

• 2 years later...

Had the game in 2017, left it for a while when my team started playing other games. 
Now I decide to Platinate it, but after finding ALL THE WEAPONS, ALL THE DOCUMENTS, ALL THE LEGENDS, and finally FINISHING THE STORY, the Trophies did not happear. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might have figure something out for this glitch of a trophy. I have every other trophy in the main game, including the dlc's. I just need the mission master trophy. Not sure if it's going to work but I am going to try. So I went through the missions and replay and wait for the checkpoint and that didn't work. Then I did a few missions here and there and even did the last boss mission from Sueno twice without skipping the credits. Now I saw in each province you still get some xp for missions to replay it. Some missions show me I can get 350 xp, some other missions show me I can get 500 xp, then there are missions that show me I can get a 1000xp and there are one missions that show me I can get a 1500 xp. So I think all those missions that shows me I can get a 1000xp did glitch on me while I am online when I am playing. I did play with an previous old friend like 5 or 6 years ago but didn't do much, then I played with another friend of my brother and my brother and also and did a few missions. Then they decided to play something else while I was mostly done. I did all the rest and I think some missions even glitched out on me. Not sure if that's going to help but worth a try.