3rd secert and Egyptologist level 9 text glitches solved exclusive videos

DEYBAJ

Hello 

like the tittle says

I just made a two videos  one for the secert number 3 and. The other is for Egyptian texts. In level 9 the power of the underworld. Because i have see many players struggling with this and how it's glitches so I tell my self why I don't make videos and make things easier especially when there are no videos out there for PS3 and hopefully this helps you guys 

I uploaded it from my google drive

And those are  the links 

3rd secert 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1no9AdmYuGOQLwJVWJU4BV8nJXs4J7eUf/view?usp=drivesdk

Remember to turn off the infinite ammo in coustomize game options because it we'll disabled all ammo secert 

Level 9 the power of the underworld egyptologist 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7PAoz1N76nVa-AdIe4zEA_DyGnEf0Tt/view?usp=drivesdk

The key for this is the cross hair (looking camera) where you point it try keep low and find the best spot 

IAM Sorry for the videos quality I suggest to view them in full screen 

If there Any questions I am ready to answer 

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

hey thanks dude. i was thinking of getting this at some point but read that the platinum is possible to obtain now. is this correct?

Hey ulvenfenrir 

Your welcome any time

Look I have platinum this game and yes its possible only glitches I face is this two in my video and yes you might have bad time in the hardest difficult but there are some method that will make it easier other wise it's absolutely obtainable platinum 

And if you need help with co-op I can help with that also 

Edited by DEYBAJ