Game Crashes

Game keeps crashing after 6-2. This is in the main story, thus i can't progress. Any tips?

Edit: Crash happens right after i complete the level, instead of the level complete screen with the challenges, minikits, etc. I just get a black screen.

Edited by LLegend_Fox

42 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Game keeps crashing after 6-2. This is in the main story, thus i can't progress. Any tips?

Edit: Crash happens right after i complete the level, instead of the level complete screen with the challenges, minikits, etc. I just get a black screen.

The game crashs often. There are also trophy bugs after a crash.
Do you play coop? The most crashes come from coop gaming-.-

6 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

The game doesn't have coop, think before you write. You also haven't played the game im reffering too, but ok.

You should think before you write xD
You can play with a friend on the same ps4-.- (local coop)
I got that game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5034-lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens/Pinselneo

Edited by Pinselneo

3 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

The game doesn't have coop, think before you write. You also haven't played the game im reffering too, but ok.

Worth noting that the person you are referring to might have played it elsewhere - different console, different PSN profile :)

I don't remember any crashes when I played it in the past, might be worth going through the usual troubleshooting - game fully updated? fresh install? delete, reinstall profile data?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

You should think before you write xD
You can play with a friend on the same ps4-.- (local coop)
I got that game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5034-lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens/Pinselneo

Im playing on Vita, ps4 is already platinumed, no issues there. So yes, you should do research first. :D

6 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Worth noting that the person you are referring to might have played it elsewhere - different console, different PSN profile :)

I don't remember any crashes when I played it in the past, might be worth going through the usual troubleshooting - game fully updated? fresh install? delete, reinstall profile data?

Just deleted and reinstalled it, backed up my save, will let know if the same issue occurs.

• Like 1

What a coincidence! The Vita version always crashes from this EXACT story mission (Attack On Takodana - Castle Escape). When I'm in Free Play, at the beginning of the Blaster Battle (and the stage itself, attempting to get up to the vantage point (the high ground) with the Scout Trooper (one of the 32 Carbonite Brick characters) will freeze the game for 1-2 seconds and the application screen appears on screen. I've purposely done this 2 times after the first instance (to confirm it wasn't a random bug) and it turned out that this is an official method of crashing the game. Very strange...

1 hour ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Hope so, how Metro Exodus btw?

I'm really enjoying it! It has some technical issues, but they seem to be releasing regular patches to keep on it. I think a few people didn't like the semi-open world parts and would have preferred for it to be in the same settings as the previous games, but I loved it. I think it's a really good looking game too.

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I'm really enjoying it! It has some technical issues, but they seem to be releasing regular patches to keep on it. I think a few people didn't like the semi-open world parts and would have preferred for it to be in the same settings as the previous games, but I loved it. I think it's a really good looking game too.

Just got my hands on the Redux bundle, but still need to play it. I did "legally download it" on my pc, to test it out. And yes the game is gorgeous.

Seems like there's a new issue, on the Resistance Base hub. There's a medical bunker which you can enter in order to turn in Carbonite Bricks, the door won't open however.

Edit: Seems like it's reopened... WTF? xD

Edited by LLegend_Fox
Update

• 3 months later...
On 3/8/2019 at 5:52 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

Seems like there's a new issue, on the Resistance Base hub. There's a medical bunker which you can enter in order to turn in Carbonite Bricks, the door won't open however.

Edit: Seems like it's reopened... WTF? xD

Just starting this version of the game, having already had issues with the PS4 version (lightsaber battle against Kylo not prompting correctly), so you have me somewhat nervous. :(