Cheating for trophies

Lonemankane

5 minutes ago, Terra said:

I haven't used share play myself but I guess it would be ok since both the player and the friend are doing the trophy together. As for the other two scenarios, I'm not entirely sure. 

Ah as I find share play to be ok for doing co op stuff on as metal slug has co op but you need a friend to be next to you but share play fits that to help. Also could give the other player a way to help them like as in get tips from the other player who is just watching. like solving puzzles and so on or know what to do. Stuff like that, not have them play as you and get you the trophy at the get go if that makes sense.

Edited by KANERKB

On 3/23/2019 at 10:11 PM, Property_Damage said:

According to call of duty standards

that certainly is cheating and can get you banned lol

but im not here to nit pick

Point taken.  But a wise man does not make it obvious that is what they're doing.

• 8 months later...
On 3/5/2019 at 9:05 PM, Spaz said:

We cheated at getting 1 million bolts in Ratchet and Clank because getting them the normal way was far too time consuming. We cheated at getting the online trophies in Assassins Creed games because they would of been too painfully slow to get otherwise.

I have tried to do the glitch in R&C and could never get it to work. I've plat the game both on vita and PS3 and can say that a workaround is nice. 

It took 7 playthroughs. After the 1st, I had to speedrun the game under 2-3 hours just getting the bare essentials and restart. It got very boring, but it shouldn't take more than 20-25 hours.

The way I see it is that if a game is purposely "made" to be grindy to extend the hours of gameplay,

well then there is some leeway into finding work-arounds to this.

*cough* MK11 *cough*

I admit, I used the New Game Plus / Prologue Chapter Glitch in The Last of Us Remastered.

One of the trophies asks you to finish the game on Grounded difficulty, and then once more but on NG+.

I already played through the story 3 times but as much as I enjoyed those 3 playthroughs,

I wasn't really in the mood to grind it out 2 more times.

So I used the Prologue Chapter Glitch to trick the game into allowing me to choose whatever

difficulty setting I wanted to play in NG+.