Devil May Cry 5 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

Worthy of Legend
Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell.

This trophy will, quite literally, separate the casuals from the men. Can't wait for the challenge!

It's also worth noting that NO difficulty completion trophies stack. You have to do a playthrough on EVERY difficulty. Including Human (Easy).

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Highway to hell and Worthy of Legend are gonna be the Platinum stoppers. Definitely gonna be an ultra rare plat like DMC 4. Great list for people wanting a challenge.

I'm definitely not going for Platinum, just playing for fun. Only game in the series I could plat was DmC on PS4.

Heard the reward for beating Hell and Hell is EXTREMELY good though. ;) 

• Like 2

Worthy of Legend

I don’t quite understand the wording.  “Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell.”  Does this mean hell and hell is included??  Why exclude one of the harder diff but not THE hardest.

• Like 1

The plat looks way out of my reach. Could barely S rank 1 mission in the DmC remaster. Will play the game though since it looks like alot of fun.

36 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Any idea what the reward might be?

Edited by Quink666

38 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Worthy of Legend
Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell.

This trophy will, quite literally, separate the casuals from the men. Can't wait for the challenge!

It's also worth noting that NO difficulty completion trophies stack. You have to do a playthrough on EVERY difficulty. Including Human (Easy).

Honestly don't think I could handle hell and hell. One hit kill modes in games absolutely drive me insane, don't find them fun at all.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

The plat looks way out of my reach. Could barely S rank 1 mission in the DmC remaster. Will play the game though since it looks like alot of fun.

Any idea what the reward might be?

Spoiler

Vergil.

27 minutes ago, Burzzz300 said:

Worthy of Legend

I don’t quite understand the wording.  “Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell.”  Does this mean hell and hell is included??  Why exclude one of the harder diff but not THE hardest.

Heaven and Hell is the one not included. You die in one hit, but so do all enemies. Hell and Hell is the hardest difficulty.

8 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Honestly don't think I could handle hell and hell. One hit kill modes in games absolutely drive me insane, don't find them fun at all.

You'll get to use gold orbs though, but only a limited amount. Honestly Hell and Hell was dog shit easy in DmC, but this game... the bosses don't just stand around and wait for you to style on them. They're extremely aggressive and multi faceted. This platinum is really going to take skill to get. No shame in not being able to get all the trophies. 

It's going to be one of the best games of the year regardless of you getting the platinum or not.

Edited by Valyrious

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

Reveal hidden contents

Vergil.

Heaven and Hell is the one not included. You die in one hit, but so do all enemies. Hell and Hell is the hardest difficulty.

Damn that's a nice reward.

Spoiler

Really liked playing as him in DmC remaster, he felt really OP.

Hell & Hell is where you die in 1 hit but enemies do not right?

Just now, Quink666 said:

Damn that's a nice reward.

Hide contents

Really liked playing as him in DmC remaster, he felt really OP.

Hell & Hell is where you die in 1 hit but enemies do not right?

Yeah, and the Heaven and Hell reward is

Spoiler

His EX costume.

Hell and Hell is you die in one hit and enemies are basically SoS difficulty. At least that's how it was with the older games. If they're Dante Must Die difficulty... good luck with that.

6 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Reveal hidden contents

Vergil.

You'll get to use gold orbs though, but only a limited amount. Honestly Hell and Hell was dog shit easy in DmC, but this game... the bosses don't just stand around and wait for you to style on them. They're extremely aggressive and multi faceted. This platinum is really going to take skill to get. No shame in being able to get all the trophies. 

It's going to be one of the best games of the year regardless of you getting the platinum or not.

So hell and hell you need to S rank too?  Bloody hell....

Well for me it looks somewhat like anything normal for a dmc game but the get an S rank on all modes will be bs for some people as I swear to god getting an S rank on dmc4 on easy is a pain in the ass as you kill things too easy or fast. am looking at you level 1/ first boss. As for the rest of it looks good I still won't pick this game up as this dmc does not look like my kind of game as dmc reboot pissed me off so much and this looks a lot like dmc 4 again but with the lack of old style of look. As in the demons you fight and or places you go to. that is me however.

I will say combat wise it is good just no thanks. had enough of playing nero in dmc4 don't need to play as him again

• Like 2

Awesome trophy list with no compromises. I only wish I was getting the game on PS4 for the drive to go for the trophies but alas I'm getting it on PC. Still super excited for a challenging and long trophy/achievement list. It's only fitting for a DMC game.

S-Ranks on Hell and Hell look like the only problem, but it also depends on how the ranking system will work since we didn't get the full taste from the demo. I've never been as hyped for a game as I am for this one, so I'm definitely up for the challenge. Not going to plat it right away though; I'm going to save HaH S-Ranks for last and make this my 300th platinum since it's my favorite series.

• Like 3