Devil May Cry 5 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

I wonder that if Vergil is an unlockable character... If so he might make things slightly (just slightly) easier because he was too powerful in DMC 4: SE (I used him for getting S Ranks on Devil Hunter and Legendary Dark Knight). If not, we have to keep practice and improve.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

DMC4 S on all mission is SUPER EASY thanks to Lady a piece of a cake. 

Just Pistole Charge lvl 3 and on some situations (especially on bosses) Kalina Ann = Easy S Ranks. Even Trish wasn't difficult at all to control and get S Ranks (Stage 85 on Bloody Palace was kinda pain but not that much)

On 3/7/2019 at 5:37 PM, Valyrious said:

A bunch of people did it for DmC Devil May Cry. Took just as many playthroughs. Game is dog shit easy by comparison but a casual can easily beat that game 5+ times without breaking a sweat.

Don't take the word casual too seriously. I'm not a 80%+ completionist. Not something I strive to be.

I care about having fun with games more than worrying about 100%ing everything I touch.

Kinda late reply but i see you jumping the gun here so allow me to educate you a bit.

Dunno how you see the word casual in gaming but there's no way completing hell and hell difficulty beign a casual thing, as the average gamer and below wont bother with that trophy.

As for the completion thing since you referred to it without beign part of this topic, that's coming natural for me. Im playing only games i love without knowing which ones i can fully complete or not. People can have fun in so many different ways, for ex. Trophy hunting, Collecting games either if they will play them or not, focus in one or two games only for a whole console generation etc. Actually i didnt even knew im above 90% lol but trust me i do know for sure that im having more fun than you can probably imagine ;)

• Like 3

On 2019/3/18 at 6:45 PM, DancingCloud said:

Kinda late reply but i see you jumping the gun here so allow me to educate you a bit.

Dunno how you see the word casual in gaming but there's no way completing hell and hell difficulty beign a casual thing, as the average gamer and below wont bother with that trophy.

As for the completion thing since you referred to it without beign part of this topic, that's coming natural for me. Im playing only games i love without knowing which ones i can fully complete or not. People can have fun in so many different ways, for ex. Trophy hunting, Collecting games either if they will play them or not, focus in one or two games only for a whole console generation etc. Actually i didnt even knew im above 90% lol but trust me i do know for sure that im having more fun than you can probably imagine ;)

It is definitely not casual, but possible.

DMD and SOS are good practices to get all S in HAH. HAH is the same difficulty as SOS except that you can only be hit 3 times.

For some levels it is really easy but for many others (like m8, m10 and m18) taking no damage guarantees an S. So practice SOS 

without taking damage, and beat DMD mode to practice skills. I would say platinum is achievable. Needs a lot of practice.  

On 3/18/2019 at 7:45 PM, DancingCloud said:

When someone gets offended by one word. (Casual)

qdhSd6k.png

This is why you're over 90% completion, btw. Pretty lame, but what do I expect from someone that gets offended when someone doesn't even refer to them as casual? It's not like I don't have the DMC5 plat yet. And likely won't for a year if ever. When you get offended by someone generalizing, you know you're butthurt.

You really like spewing this educated nonsense. You have it in your PSN bio? Lul. When you brag about your trophy completion and hide 2k trophies, that's an automatic L my greek dude.

3 hours ago, Valyrious said:

When someone gets offended by one word. (Casual)

qdhSd6k.png

This is why you're over 90% completion, btw. Pretty lame, but what do I expect from someone that gets offended when someone doesn't even refer to them as casual? It's not like I don't have the DMC5 plat yet. And likely won't for a year if ever. When you get offended by someone generalizing, you know you're butthurt.

You really like spewing this educated nonsense. You have it in your PSN bio? Lul. When you brag about your trophy completion and hide 2k trophies, that's an automatic L my greek dude.

Whoa slowdown smartass. First of all i didnt got offended. Probably someone else did and cared to stalk and reply lol. FYI the account im playing is accessible not just by me but my whole family and i had to hid plenty of games i didnt played myself years ago. And yeah if you care so much to know then why you dont send me a private message? Unless you're from those persons who like to talk only in public thinking they cool or something. You're good at jumping the gun American friend. Thing most Americans do. I didnt mean to hurt your pride. I was pointing out that the hell and hell difficulty is not a thing a casual gamer will achieve. But if you wanna take this conversation to another level then be my guest ;)

• Like 3