Increasing The Trophy Cabinet!?

Aside from being suggested a couple of week ago, my opinion is that 10 trophies is more than enough for a cabinet. If it’s not, you should try being more picky. I’ve recently redone my cabinet and now I have less than 10 trophies in there (though I’ll be adding one more soon enough). I’m willing to bet more people would rather see the ability to customise their trophy milestones than have a bigger cabinet but that’s another story. I also wonder how much a person pays attention to someone elses cabinet after more than a few seconds.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Aside from being suggested a couple of week ago, my opinion is that 10 trophies is more than enough for a cabinet. If it’s not, you should try being more picky. I’ve recently redone my cabinet and now I have less than 10 trophies in there (though I’ll be adding one more soon enough). I’m willing to bet more people would rather see the ability to customise their trophy milestones than have a bigger cabinet but that’s another story. I also wonder how much a person pays attention to someone elses cabinet after more than a few seconds.

I didn't see the previous post about this. My apologies. Moving on... Yes it's your opinion. We all have our own and I feel like we should have the ability to add more. That's my opinion. Like you just said you have less than 10 trophies. That's your choice. If they increase the amount of trophies we can add it doesn't mean you HAVE to add them to your page. But at least you would have the ability to if you want.  And why should someone have to be MORE picky about what they want to display? And just curious. How would you suggest someone customize their milestones? It's not like you can change what you already earned. 75th platinum, 1000th trophy etc. Ideas???

30 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

And just curious. How would you suggest someone customize their milestones? It's not like you can change what you already earned. 75th platinum, 1000th trophy etc. Ideas???

My most recent trophy milestone was #10,000. My next is #15,000 whch is going to take me between 2 and 3 years to earn at my rate. I would like to change it so every 1,000 is a milestone past 10,000. I would also get rid of my 500th trophy milestones and the incredibly pointless and lame #1,337 that gets questioned every other month in a new thread.

As for the being picky, I simply mean if the trophy cabinet doesn’t get increased then you’ll have to be more picky about what’s in it. I’m not against the idea of an increase but in my opinion 10 is enough. Plus what is the best number to increase it to. It’s like being able to delete 0% trophy lists. People get that and then they want to delete 1%lists. If they got that then they’d want 2% lists and so on.

On 3/6/2019 at 3:56 AM, FilmFanatic said:

My most recent trophy milestone was #10,000. My next is #15,000 whch is going to take me between 2 and 3 years to earn at my rate. I would like to change it so every 1,000 is a milestone past 10,000.

You think upgrading the Trophy cabinet to 12 or 15 would be too much? Yet you want your milestones to be every 1000 trophies? That's ridiculous. That would be too much. Some people have a huge amount of trophies. I know this is extreme but look at Hakoom!!! If that was the case he would have around 200 milestone trophies just for every 1000 and on top of that the milestones for the platinums? 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 11:46 PM, FilmFanatic said:

Customizing milestones would be sick, I would want to change the milestone for 70th plat when I get there to 69 instead.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

You think upgrading the Trophy cabinet to 12 or 15 would be too much? Yet you want your milestones to be every 1000 trophies? That's ridiculous. That would be too much. Some people have a huge amount of trophies. I know this is extreme but look at Hakoom!!! If that was the case he would have around 200 milestone trophies just for every 1000 and on top of that the milestones for the platinums? 

Customisable means you can choose what you want and how many you want. He might not choose to do every 1000 trophies. Also have you scrolled down the entire length of his game list. What would be longer, over 2,700 games or 75 #1000 trophy milestones? Lets include a milestone for every 10th plat as well which is another 188 milestones. Still way way shorter than his game list.

5 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Customisable means you can choose what you want and how many you want. He might not choose to do every 1000 trophies. Also have you scrolled down the entire length of his game list. What would be longer, over 2,700 games or 75 #1000 trophy milestones? Lets include a milestone for every 10th plat as well which is another 188 milestones. Still way way shorter than his game list.

I don't think anyone would scroll through his whole list. Maybe they would though. Sometimes I check peoples lists to see what games they have played or when they played them. Hmmmmmmm every 10th plat? Nah. I would rather just have an icon that you click that says PLATINUM TROPHIES and there you can see all the platinum trophes that person earned with the time and date in order from Ultra rare to common! That would awesome! ?

30 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Customizing milestones would be sick, I would want to change the milestone for 70th plat when I get there to 69 instead.

And let's not forget the 69th Platinum Milestone trophy.. ?

3 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

I was kinda bummed out when my Friday the 13th platinum trophy was my 13,000 trophy and I couldn't show it off.

Yoooooo Did you plan that? Or did it just happen? That's actually awesome! Dude that's like winning the lottery! The chances of that.  Well this one is not as good as yours but it's kinda like my Bloodborne Platinum Trophy. I got it on Halloween! The night of the Hunt! I didn't even realize it was Halloween though. I would have liked to show it off. I just feel like it looks cool seeing I earned it on the 31st. I wish it was earned at Midnight though.

56 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

I would rather just have an icon that you click that says PLATINUM TROPHIES and there you can see all the platinum trophes that person earned with the time and date in order from Ultra rare to common! That would awesome! 1f601.png

Here’s 1 of 3,873,345 already done for you. Any other profile requires a few more clicks however :P.

• Like 1

I need more for the cabinet, at the moment I have each Tales game as a plat (Minus one) I am going to run out of room soon :D

As for milestones, heaps of members want the old style back but nothing ever happened, and I don't think anything will, :(

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

Yoooooo Did you plan that? Or did it just happen?

It was meticulously planned and it cut into my play time on another game and kept my group waiting for many hours until I was through. I believe I played for about 30 hours straight to get my final matches as Jason.

h0TmNYi.png

Sadly, I wasn't aware the automated trophy milestones stopped giving a milestone every 1,000 trophies after 10,000. Is there really a point for the milestone to be spread out by 5,000 trophies? Most accounts with that kind of collection could benefit from the increased milestones, since you'll be scrolling through their games for 30 minutes anyway...you may as well have something to read on the side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

The problem with this, and I have noticed before, is that it lists by trophy name and not the name of the game.

Exactly! 

5 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I need more for the cabinet, at the moment I have each Tales game as a plat (Minus one) I am going to run out of room soon :D

As for milestones, heaps of members want the old style back but nothing ever happened, and I don't think anything will, :(

What was the old style!? 

5 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

It was meticulously planned and it cut into my play time on another game and kept my group waiting for many hours until I was through. I believe I played for about 30 hours straight to get my final matches as Jason.

h0TmNYi.png

Sadly, I wasn't aware the automated trophy milestones stopped giving a milestone every 1,000 trophies after 10,000. Is there really a point for the milestone to be spread out by 5,000 trophies? Most accounts with that kind of collection could benefit from the increased milestones, since you'll be scrolling through their games for 30 minutes anyway...you may as well have something to read on the side.

When we platted the NA stack my friend managed to get the plat on a Friday 13th date lol.  Was pretty sweet

• Like 2

I would like to see this extended even further. Instead of the trophy cabinet on profile page, how about another tab between profile and trophy log in which we can have our own cabinet with however many games we like. I would like to list my A-Z platinum list. Or maybe have a PS3 list and a PS4 list.

• Like 1

I (and many others) have been asking for customizable milestones for years. Anybody who used to enjoy planning out their milestones got screwed over when the new milestone system was introduced. It's stupid that the vast majority of milestones are going to be early on in your gaming career (likely before you even start caring about trophies or PSNP), and anybody who is over or near 10k trophies is probably going to be waiting years for his or her next milestone. Why is 4,000 considered a milestone but 6,000 is not? Because the few people who have tens of thousands of trophies would have a few extra lines on their already enormous profiles? Just give us the option to show what we want. It's why most of us are here in the first place.

As for the trophy cabinet... It makes sense that as the library of games and number of trophies grows, so should the cabinet. Maybe additional spaces could be "unlocked" after reaching certain milestones. Upvoted.

But seriously. Let's get #CustomMilestones trending.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would like more space in my trophy cabinet, as the OP said, when we have more trophies there is more to show, especially when you want to show all the plats of your favorite sagas or similar... So it is inevitable to need more space as more years of trophy hunting pass...

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1