Dual Nebula - Nut Shots Invincibility Glitch isn't working?

bloodrive65

I've been trying this one glitch for a minute now. I've died over 30 some odd times on PURPOSE, to let myself go back.

This is the process im taking:

Put .50C in Nut Shot machine.

Press X. Wait on instructions screen... Nothing. Nothing moves, nothing does anything. The landscape isn't moving, the characters aren't moving. My entire time attempting this, I have no seen one thing move in the background of the instructions screen. This glitch is either bugged or incredibly delicate.

I play the game, die.

I see Jimmy waiting to start the game again, so again with the .50C, & waiting... for like 10 minutes I sat on the instruction screen & nothing happens. What else is there to do for the glitch?

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2019 at 5:26 AM, bloodrive65 said:

I've been trying this one glitch for a minute now. I've died over 30 some odd times on PURPOSE, to let myself go back.

This is the process im taking:

Put .50C in Nut Shot machine.

Press X. Wait on instructions screen... Nothing. Nothing moves, nothing does anything. The landscape isn't moving, the characters aren't moving. My entire time attempting this, I have no seen one thing move in the background of the instructions screen. This glitch is either bugged or incredibly delicate.

I play the game, die.

I see Jimmy waiting to start the game again, so again with the .50C, & waiting... for like 10 minutes I sat on the instruction screen & nothing happens. What else is there to do for the glitch?

Tried this glitch too. I think it's patched out. I couldn't get it to work anyway. 

Edited by Gumby114

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/22/2023 at 2:46 PM, vonheindrich said:

Can confirm as of 4/22/23 it still works, I eventually got it to work, it's very precise how you angle it it seems

Can confirm this works 03/03/24.
Took me a bit of messing around , I thought it was tied to the color of the  eagle. Turns out it doesn’t , fly down on a diagonal angle above the path of the falling eagle , then drop straight down into it like the video. Hope that makes sense .. good luck (If anyone out there is still needing this)