Easy?

DarkLordSHTR

Considering someone already platted it in 3 hours and 47 minutes, I can't imagine it being overly difficult.

You know, most of the time you can figure out the difficulty of games with a little basic research. Just look at YouTube videos, stats on the site, fastest achievers, etc. Granted, I understand that you open these threads wanting first-hand experience which is great and respectable, but usually not all that necessary to come to the right conclusion.

• Like 3

Just now, Rakinho993 said:

This game for sure is not easy. You need to think. It is however an easy platinum because of achievements which ask you to just finish the game completely. I found this game very beautiul and it was really great  to me. 

Thank you for this nice comment.

That's the answer I expected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Statistics can be misleading.

It would be better if the people who play this game write.

The game has 20-ish players atm. You'd probably be better off just asking those individuals then hoping one of them will see and respond to this thread.

I'm not saying that these are bad threads, and you can't make them. I'm just saying that there are easier ways to get a more conclusive answer then 2-3 responses from the 20 people who've played it on this site. Statistics most of the time will tell you more than just a few opinions anyways.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Was looking at EU version, 20-ish players for NA

56 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Could you point out where he's behaving as dick? I just see a man trying to get some answers, not get judged at his choices of next game to plat.

15 minutes ago, ConAir said:

From what I understand, the game isn't exactly hard. It takes longer to get the Platinum Trophy than other Ratalaika Games. Because the game has more content, the game is also more expensive. (10 dollar / 10 euro).

9 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The game has 8 players atm. You'd probably be better off just asking those individuals then hoping one of them will see and respond to this thread.

I'm not saying that these are bad threads, and you can't make them. I'm just saying that there are easier ways to get a more conclusive answer then 2-3 responses from the 8 people who've played it on this site. Statistics most of the time will tell you more than just a few opinions anyways.

8 minutes ago, geronimodegraaf said:

I heard from my friend this is one of Ratalaika longest platinums to get. Not easy like 20-60 minutes.

Thank you for your good answers.

I swear - a perfectly harmless thread, polluted by so much stupidity. Anyway:

20 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

This game for sure is not easy. You need to think. It is however an easy platinum because of achievements which ask you to just finish the game completely. I found this game very beautiul and it was really great  to me. 

This seems to be the case for a couple of Ratalaika games. And Ratalaika-published games have never pushed the limits of trophy hunting, even when they could have. Imagine a no-death, hardcore run in Blasting Agent!

I'm personally glad to see people's opinions about the platinum difficulty on a board about the trophies of the game. It's certainly more useful than reading a bunch of proselytizing.