ThalifmUS

Aftershock Grenade Launcher

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I only need to finish the Aftershock challange for the Granade Launcher Master trophy but this weapon will not drop for me and I dont have the blueprint for it. Does anybody know how I can get the common blueprint for this weapon?

Thank you!

You get the blueprint by doing the challenge, so you just have to get lucky for a drop. I had Lurker as the last weapon I needed and it took until I was well done every other weapon to get it. 

If you want you can try making a new pilot and hoping for it as a drop there. I found I got more variance on drops at a lower level, and got the weapon as a drop early on a second pilot. It'll still pop the trophy when you meet the requirement because the challenges are tracked for you entire account. 

17 minutes ago, Gage said:

You get the blueprint by doing the challenge, so you just have to get lucky for a drop. I had Lurker as the last weapon I needed and it took until I was well done every other weapon to get it. 

If you want you can try making a new pilot and hoping for it as a drop there. I found I got more variance on drops at a lower level, and got the weapon as a drop early on a second pilot. It'll still pop the trophy when you meet the requirement because the challenges are tracked for you entire account. 

Thanks!

I might do that!

Bombadier was my last one. Took about ~10 missions to get it after I needed it as the last one. Also remember to play as the Colossus to get the drop rate for these higher. Other javelins have a very small chance of getting a GL or an AC.

I was missing the Aftershock weapon when I played on my Ranger, didn't want to drop. Then I decided to swap to my main Colossus and suddenly had 3 Aftershocks in my arsenal... I think it might be hidden for some javelins as I could see that I owned some on my Colossus but not Ranger...