Aftershock Grenade Launcher

ThalifmUS

Hey guys,

I only need to finish the Aftershock challange for the Granade Launcher Master trophy but this weapon will not drop for me and I dont have the blueprint for it. Does anybody know how I can get the common blueprint for this weapon?

Thank you!

You get the blueprint by doing the challenge, so you just have to get lucky for a drop. I had Lurker as the last weapon I needed and it took until I was well done every other weapon to get it. 

If you want you can try making a new pilot and hoping for it as a drop there. I found I got more variance on drops at a lower level, and got the weapon as a drop early on a second pilot. It'll still pop the trophy when you meet the requirement because the challenges are tracked for you entire account. 

17 minutes ago, Gage said:

You get the blueprint by doing the challenge, so you just have to get lucky for a drop. I had Lurker as the last weapon I needed and it took until I was well done every other weapon to get it. 

If you want you can try making a new pilot and hoping for it as a drop there. I found I got more variance on drops at a lower level, and got the weapon as a drop early on a second pilot. It'll still pop the trophy when you meet the requirement because the challenges are tracked for you entire account. 

Thanks!

I might do that!

Bombadier was my last one. Took about ~10 missions to get it after I needed it as the last one. Also remember to play as the Colossus to get the drop rate for these higher. Other javelins have a very small chance of getting a GL or an AC.

I was missing the Aftershock weapon when I played on my Ranger, didn't want to drop. Then I decided to swap to my main Colossus and suddenly had 3 Aftershocks in my arsenal... I think it might be hidden for some javelins as I could see that I owned some on my Colossus but not Ranger...

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:59 PM, OulZac said:

Bombadier was my last one. Took about ~10 missions to get it after I needed it as the last one. Also remember to play as the Colossus to get the drop rate for these higher. Other javelins have a very small chance of getting a GL or an AC.

Bombardier won't drop for me. I've completed all Colossus gear challenges, and solo'd a stronghold in public match and not a single drop. Ridiculous.

Finally got the bombardier to drop and it was by far and away the least fun I had with an otherwise fun game as I'm not really a Colossus person, and the bombardier took way longer to drop than any other item needed for the challenge. Rare drops like muster point for ranger and detonator strike for Interceptor dropped  within 3 or 4 missions of hardmode strongholds but the bombardier took about 10 missions. 

Tip for anyone still missing items after doing everything else. Keep grinding Hard mode quick play, preferably on strongholds. Drops aplenty there plus you level up power and loyalty fast.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...