MaxieM0us3

Trophy Thoughts

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Finally, this fantastic game arrives on the PS4! What are your thoughts on the trophy list?

I'm personally excited to get my hands on this game the March 12, I've been waited for it on the PS4 for soooo long! :D While Steam achievements' images are presents as expected, they have been shrinked down to the corner and pasted on in-game images. I wish there were those icons only though. The game looks challenging, especially the No Alert, No Damage and No Recover Health runs! 😎 It may take 2-3 playthroughs to platinum it! 😌

Edited by Max654

Always happy to see a single-player RPG, but I don't know anything about this one yet.  Hope it's good.

Posted (edited)

@IntroPhenom By judging the users reviews on Steam, it looks like yes.

Edited by Max654

Not sure how long this game is but some of the trophies look annoying. Depending on the price I might get it at launch. It caught my eye back when I saw it on early access on Steam. 

@Dethfuse I think it'll be the same as other platforms: 19,99$.

It's a great game, Been playing it for 2 hours or so now.

The frames per second aren't that great tbh. hoping a patch will fix that.

Trophies are very though. Especially the no-death & not getting caught by a guard trophy. 

1 hour ago, knoef_NL said:

Trophies are very though. Especially the no-death & not getting caught by a guard trophy. 

Backup save file and closing the game are always your friends in these types of trophies. ;)

Is something is missable? I didn't find anything about the sidequest, I really though finding a list will be easy one year after the release on PC but i was wrong...