Best PS1 Launch Game? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Hey guys as many of you know @Bushido7745785 and myself host a podcast called Plat Cast and every week we ask a topic for discussion here on psnprofiles and we read out your responses on our podcast and our topic this week is:

With rumors of the PS5 swiroling about it got us thinking about what games would be available at launch. So we thought this week's topic would be: Which PS1 Launch Title was the best?

U.S. launch: September 9, 1995

European launch: September 29, 1995

Also join our discord! We talk about anything and everything and is the best way to suggest topics/chat with me and Zack (he is there he just lurks!) discord.gg/hbTaVvh  

• Like 3

I didn't get a PS 1 at launch though did play some of those launch titles through friends and eventually getting them myself. The 3 that stand out were Wipeout, Ridge Racer and Battle Arena Toshinden. From those Wipeout was my favorite and still a keen fan of the series 3 gernerations on.

• Like 1

US- Rayman

EU- Ridge Racer or Wipeout

I only got a PlayStation when it had been out for about two years in Ireland so once I had mine I was sinking my teeth into Tekken 2, Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid.