HELP PLS! Gold Medal Trophy Issue

Daddys_Domain

17 minutes ago, Niiiggl said:

...cut...

We are talking about your PS4 version, right?

Hm... That could be a long shot, since I do not think that there is any connection between, but...

I can see on your list that you didn't get the "Brain Trust" trophy yet for completing all the consume events. Maybe this one will trigger it?...
I played PS3 version anyway. Those are super easy and I got them before attempting to complete all the others - didn't have any issue with Au and Pt later.

Edit: Nah :/. Just checked: some Players got the "Au" before "Brain Trust" on PS4, so it will probably not work :/.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Hi! Yes, i was refering to the PS4 version.

I will definitely try out completing the rest of the consume events and update this post when I've done them - there should be just 3-4 more to go.

Havent thought about that, but since they dont reward any medals at all, I still am kinda sceptical.. :(

I was scrolling through multiple forums to see if there is any bugs related to the Au Trophy, havent seen anything like I am experiencing so far, very strange.

thanks for your reply tho, I'll update once the consume events are finished!

Worth to try anyway...

Another thought, will sound stupid ;), but...

Are you sure you did all of them? Did you get the "rewarding screen" with something like "now try platinum blablabla"?

Edited by Smashero

In my experience when I was going for the au and pt trophy. I made sure to leave 1 event in silver and rest focused on platinum times even when there was only gold requirements. Then when I completed the last event I got the platinum medal. Then the silver trophy popped for me. Then I played the last event which I got silver and got only gold requirement and gold trophy(Au) popped and then it notified me all events can now be done again for platinum times. All were done except the gold event. So I got the platinum medal and pop the Pt trophy popped for me. I heard that was one of the glitches in the 1st game so I was careful while going for these time trial trophies. If it didnt pop for u after doing all gold in 1 go then the trophy glitched on u and u prolly need to start over.

Edited by Proassassin931

Like the above comment, I remember there being a glitch with the PS3 version. If you got platinum status on all events being getting gold status, the Au trophy wouldn’t pop, only the Pt trophy. Don’t know if the glitch carried into the PS4 version, but that could be your reason 

3 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Like the above comment, I remember there being a glitch with the PS3 version. If you got platinum status on all events being getting gold status, the Au trophy wouldn’t pop, only the Pt trophy. Don’t know if the glitch carried into the PS4 version, but that could be your reason 

Yep, that's correct, but... It is not the case here, since OP wrote, that fulfilled only gold requirements so far and wanted to go for platinum ones.

Hi again! Quick Update:

I double checked if I had actually every gold medal - was the case

I completed every consumption event after - still no gold medal trophy.

Then I just reloaded a file which had a few events left to complete, I did them all and suddenly the screen with "ready for platinum?" appeared, including the trophy.

Maybe the file was somewhat corrupted since my PS4 froze yesterday? I got literally no clue about that, but in the end the trophy popped for my anyways, thank god!

Thanks for all of your replies, have a nice day!