MWR free with PS+ until April 2nd

If you have playstation plus and don't have this game I highly recommend getting it. Campaign is very good and has the OG feel of old school cods.

Don't worry, the game won't expire. Once you download before April 2nd, it will be in your library forever.

• Like 2

These kind of topics make me wonder.

While I think these topics are not neccesary since there already is a big thread with PS+ games were all the discusions are happening. It is nice to have a sort of disclaimer at games that are in this months (or past months) PS+.

Is it possible to put PS+ disclaimers with months on the psnprofiles trophy lists?

It is nice for "new" people to see what then next games are/ not able to accidently buy when it already was announced. and for people like me that skipped some months in the past, to use the trophy lists to find games they have in their evergrowing online (PS3/PSVita) library

• Like 2

well with it only having single player trophies and it being an estimated 20 hours to platinum, what do people think on the difficulty of it? i've only played about an hour of black ops on ps3. i decided to download this since it can be a short side platinum, and no multi-player or DLC trophies to stress over. have very little experience with the series in general. 

holy damn though it ended up being a 75 GB download for a remaster, plus i think even more after installing. i don't think i've ever downloaded a game that high in GB count, most i download are around 30 and under since i play a lot of niche anime games. i think most i've downloaded is 50 GB. lol.

18 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

well with it only having single player trophies and it being an estimated 20 hours to platinum, what do people think on the difficulty of it? i've only played about an hour of black ops on ps3. i decided to download this since it can be a short side platinum, and no multi-player or DLC trophies to stress over. have very little experience with the series in general. 

holy damn though it ended up being a 75 GB download for a remaster, plus i think even more after installing. i don't think i've ever downloaded a game that high in GB count, most i download are around 30 and under since i play a lot of niche anime games. i think most i've downloaded is 50 GB. lol.

It's quite easy as you can restart checkpoints to farm kills and if you use a glitch you can play 99% on easy while getting the trophy for playing on hard :) ... only thing you should keep an eye on is the trophy for using every weapon in the game to kill at least 1 enemy but just pick up every weapon you'll find and you'll be good on your way...

2 hours ago, RJP_X said:

Others are saying it is easy, but I would hardly call it easy. I am pretty good with FPS and struggled at quite a few parts in the campaign on veteran difficulty. Than there is the Best of the Best trophy and Mile High Club. Who ever says it takes 20 hours I would beg to differ. It took me close to if not more than 20 hours on just those 2 trophies alone. I did Mile High Club legit though. There are glitches that make Mile High Club easier but I didn't use them.

Took me way less than 20 hours, the game is super short. I still remembered those timed mission from early days, so had to just refresh my memory. Did it legit, had no idea you can actually glitch and I don't understand why some punks would do so. If you're not good enough doing it yourself, you don't deserve having it. Simple as that.

6 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

While I think these topics are not neccesary since there already is a big thread with PS+ games were all the discusions are happening. It is nice to have a sort of disclaimer at games that are in this months (or past months) PS+.

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

The title is also misleading - the game isn't free to play, it's apart of the PS Plus line-up.  

Jeez my apologies guys, I don't use this website very often. Also forgot to mention PS Plus in the title. It shouldn't be misleading though if people read the description of this post.

58 minutes ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

Jeez my apologies guys, I don't use this website very often. Also forgot to mention PS Plus in the title. It shouldn't be misleading though if people read the description of this post.

Oh no, it's nothing on you :) The forums has a decently steep learning curve to it, especially if you visit only occasionally.