Unobtainable Trophies (And trophy tips)

aZombieDictator

So it seems there's quite a few unobtainable trophies in this game. On the PSN servers here they're all at 0%

I've seen people do exactly what the trophy descriptions say the weapon enthusiast trophies just dont unlock. 

Has anyone here got them to unlock or know anything about them?

Also you do need to complete boss rush to get the duck outfit. Don't know how to get the bunny outfit yet or other few weapon types.

Co-op trophy can easily be done solo as well if you have second controller. Just let partner die.

You can also save scum, make a cloud back up at boss, then if you die you can redownload and start over at the boss instead of beginng of the act.

But i noticed one thing. If you meet the requeriment for the trophy it will not pop asap you must finish the route for it pop, maybe if you finished the game using just that weapon you must run 1-1 again with that weapon and this might unlock the trophy. im not sure i will see it tomorrow.

Just now, chellesan said:

Let's hope a patch is coming, I was planning to start this game, so now it's maybe better to wait 

Its a nice game i think the platinum can be earned in like 20 hours or less. Its fun too 

4 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I hate how these games cost like $50 and you can't count on them to make stuff work like it's supposed too. Looks like a fun game too

It's $40 and everything works fine except the trophies. Glitched trophies are pretty common in new games, just hopefully they know and care to patch it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

It's $40 and everything works fine except the trophies. Glitched trophies are pretty common in new games, just hopefully they know and care to patch it.

It's over $50 in Canada. As someone who really cares about trophies, I can't justify buying it until I know the they will pop properly. Ive already been burned with glitched trophies before (Mr. Pumpkin Adventure) and I find a lot of these developers don't bother fixing their games 

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

It's over $50 in Canada. As someone who really cares about trophies, I can't justify buying it until I know the they will pop properly. Ive already been burned with glitched trophies before (Mr. Pumpkin Adventure)

That sucks. I just see games I like, buy them, and if I can't get the trophies oh well. I will plat this one for sure when it's patched though.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

That sucks. I just see games I like, but them, and if I can't get the trophies oh well. I will plat this one for sure when it's patched though.

Same i will work on find all weapons and let just the trophy for finish the game using thoses weapons.. but i noticed there are a person close to platinum it. 

A nice tip is let a save on your pendrive ready for each trophy too like run all the game just with one weapon, when you reach final boss upload your save to pendrive and put on your pc like " one handed sword run " another for " staff run " etc... when the game get fixed you just load one by one to make things faster.. but anyway just 1 hour and half to finish the game not that waste of time in have a lot of runs.. I heard a guy just unlocked dual blades after beat the game 15 times :( 

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

That sucks. I just see games I like, but them, and if I can't get the trophies oh well. I will plat this one for sure when it's patched though.

I had a ideia what about finish the game using just the inicial weapon like the broom ? 

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

It does seem like a game I would like. If I see it on sale in the future I'll buy it. I'm slowly starting to lose interest in trophies and completions and really just want to play good games these days. Maybe by the time I get it everything will unlock the way it should anyways ?

3 hours ago, Karashion said:

it appears Gabber_Kitty has gotten two more of the weapon trophies. would love to know how they did it.

I have the Platinum trophy ?

Start the Game go to the upgrades, go to the characters.
lock on the weapon for the play this run.
go system make new game.
now start the game with these weapon, you get the trophy at the end the run.

I hope I could help, greetings from Switzerland 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gabber_Kitty said:

I have the Platinum trophy 1f60e.png

go system make new game.

did you run with the d weapons only and was it storymode? cause I have ran a few times and never had one pop outside of the sword and I only used fists in one run and only used dual swords in another.

25 minutes ago, Gabber_Kitty said:

I have the Platinum trophy 1f60e.png

go system make new game.

Thanks gabe your my savior <3  can i go selected weapons and pick a rank S from start or i must finish using the weak weapons ? 

Edited by NykyLeonHeart
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NykyLeonHeart said:

Thanks gabe your my savior <3  can i go selected weapons and pick a rank S from start or i must finish using the weak weapons ? 

thanks ?  play Single Player Mode and Wildcard Spell mode 

21 minutes ago, Karashion said:

did you run with the d weapons only and was it storymode? cause I have ran a few times and never had one pop outside of the sword and I only used fists in one run and only used dual swords in another.

3 minutes ago, Gabber_Kitty said:

thanks 1f604.png  play Single Player Mode and Wildcard Spell mode 

ok sweet but i can pick another weapon or i must start and finish with the starter weapon ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

Vai jogar jogo de homem Nyky kkkkkk. Brincadeira pq estou jogando ele no meu Nintendo Switch desbloqueado kkkk

ahhh mas o jogo eh bom de mais kkkkkkk problema é os trofeu bugado :( por termina o jogo usando so um tipo de arma. 

12 minutes ago, Nyky said:

ahhh mas o jogo eh bom de mais kkkkkkk problema é os trofeu bugado :( por termina o jogo usando so um tipo de arma. 

Estou só zoando mesmo. O jogo é legal, mas como tenho um switch desbloqueado esses jogos que saem para os 2 sistemas eu estou jogando free kkk. Se mais pra frente tiver uma boa promoção eu jogo novamente no ps4 pelos troféus.