Essence of Eir

i have the green fire but im stuck as where to find the other item you need 2 of , to get the green fire you hold L1 on the ancient protectors cant really miss them since there glowing with a purple aura , 1 in the fallen woods , 1 outside the temple where u give that harp to the lady and the other is just before u go into the temple area 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InDebt3Fiddy said:

i have the green fire but im stuck as where to find the other item you need 2 of , to get the green fire you hold L1 on the ancient protectors cant really miss them since there glowing with a purple aura , 1 in the fallen woods , 1 outside the temple where u give that harp to the lady and the other is just before u go into the temple area 

figured out just now...anyway thanks….

the other 2 items you need you can buy them at the goblin merchant right the campfire

You have to beat the last Arena with both Chars for the Last eir medallions.

3 Trophys are Glitched. You should make extra save before entering the last Tower.

i emailed the developers they answered

(We will check all the trophys you mention and release a fix patch for 
this if they doesn't work. )

cafting eye of njord is only possible with the girl when you enter the last tower you should switch directly to the girl and kill the first enemys for the last 2 materials if you get them with the guy it takes forever until you get them again from the enemys

Edited by Hard_Boiled_Duck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hard_Boiled_Duck said:

You have to beat the last Arena with both Chars for the Last eir medallions.

4 Trophys are Glitched. You should make extra save before entering the last Tower.

i emailed the developers they answered

(We will check all the trophys you mention and release a fix patch for 
this if they doesn't work. )

cafting eye of njord is only possible with the girl when you enter the last tower you should switch directly to the girl and kill the first enemys for the last 2 materials if you get them with the guy it takes forever until you get them again from the enemys

Ok thanks for the info, what are the bugged trophies?  I finished the game right now

I have 4 scrolls of elros, how many are? 

The lever before gullveig what it is for? 

6 minutes ago, Hard_Boiled_Duck said:

scrolls of elros has 4 pages trophy is glitched it popped after i found the second page later in the game one page vanished from my inventory same with the Purify all corrupted bodies popped after the 3 body

Will the patch make the trophies retroactive, what do you know?

• Like 1