Free Theme celebrating the International Women´s Day 2019 out now

Maaden_Swe

Eh, pretty lame, actually. It's like something you could find online and apply yourself. I remember the pride one had different icons and stuff. They could've done that here and that might have made it better.

At least the pic is better, showing them playing games and having fun and being a lot more livelier than the generic srs buziness from 2018.

12 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

It's nice to see Kat from Gravity Rush and Lady Maria get some love. I don't recognize who that is on the left with the fire thing on her shoulder though.

Might be wrong, but if theyre 2 seperate characters, maybe Hellblade woman? With whatever the fire thing is.

Just so everyone knows 

The theme features the following characters:

• Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Ellie from The Last of Us
  • Kara from Detroit: Become Human
  • Chloe and Nadine from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Freya from God of War
  • Atoi from Tearaway
  • Sackgirl from LittleBigPlaent
  • Lady Maria from Bloodborne
  • And Kat from Gravity Rush
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I really don't see the point of women's day, nothing happens and it's just another excuse for very few companies to "support" women because they still need empowerment. I'm sure a few years back it actually had meaning and did celebrate all of women's victories over history and how they have rights but not anymore. 

There is a men's day in November but there's never been a theme or anything for it nor does anyone talk about it, I would enjoy these types of things a lot more if they were actually treated equally but unfortunately they aren't. 

Respect.

I really like this year's theme compared to last year's; it's very creative and playful plus with more characters added. The last year's theme is just redrawn portraits of official game artwork with decorated foliage which doesn't really stand out to me.

• Like 1