Free Theme celebrating the International Women´s Day 2019 out now

Maaden_Swe

Comments by the "people who understand" show why it is so important that members of the seemingly-favored "minority" of the moment speak out against the respective idiocy. Women against Women's day, gays against LGBT day and so on.

I as a male am in no favor of a Men's day, to be clear about that (then again, it's not like I have the right to, being the entitled privileged white heterosexual man that I am).

I'd be all for a "Strong Heroes Theme" where gender and sexuality were no issue at all, showing a cast of interesting heroes and heroines.

And to all those "heroes" here "fighting the good fight": Divide et impera.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 3

Are you guys aware that Sony is tampering with the PS Store user ratings for this "theme"? I rated this theme 1 star and then 1 minute later the store registers that as a 5 star rating! Notice how all 154 ratings (shown on the image below) fill all 5 stars as if not a single person has rated this at least 4 stars? What the f**k Sony! What were they thinking getting away with what EA pulled off with Dungeon Keeper Mobile a few years back, this time through the means of expressing Political Correctness?

DWbSY54.jpg

Sony is so full of s**t, I wouldn't be surprised if the PS5 was announced under the name of the "PlayStation V". V is for Va***a, PS Va***a. No longer is "V" the Roman Numeral for 5.

How no one else has taken notice of this is beyond my comprehension. This is PR damaging business tactics, now we just need someone to take this to Twitter. First Ghostbusters 2016, then Japanese Censorship and now this! Who's with me? *gets thrown out of the window*

Edited by Skeptical69

11 hours ago, Cobby said:

Not being funny, but where's the International Men's Day one? 

Some people say every day is mens day, which of course is retarded because women are already being treated far better than men in the areas that really count. Some say there is one, but no one gives a shit about it, which is not too far from the truth. The truth is that men do not need a dedicated day to pat themselves on the back, because we are above that, we know we do most of the hard shit and know no one is really thankful for it. Women feel the need to be praised and celebrated for even existing all the time nowadays, most of them anyway, because they are actually quite insecure, or just way too pampered depending on who you ask. I do not really mind, may they have their womens day if it shuts the annoying ones up a bit more during the rest of the year. Any women I ever respected thinks the thought of women needing a womens day is insulting, and they are right.

On the picture, it looks ok. Nothing great, nothing bad, just ranging between meh and ok, nothing I would ever use though.

Are you guys aware that Sony is tampering with the PS Store user ratings for this "theme"? I rated this theme 1 star and then 1 minute later the store registers that as a 5 star rating! Notice how all 154 ratings (shown on the image below) fill all 5 stars as if not a single person has rated this at least 4 stars? What the f**k Sony! What were they thinking getting away with what EA pulled off with Dungeon Keeper Mobile a few years back, this time through the means of expressing Political Correctness?

Thought so after seeing the overly positive rating of what is a mediocre piece of work at best. Nothing new here and nothing worth getting angry over, not with the ongoing shitshow that is Captain Marvel and the damage control that is currently happening, removing whole features to make this movie look better than it is. All it does is devalue any politicially correct piece of work with an actual good rating because you have to assume that every good rating for these products is faked. Funny how they shoot themselves in the foot.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

DWbSY54.jpg

Sony is so full of s**t, I wouldn't be surprised if the PS5 was announced under the name of the "PlayStation V". V is for Va***a, PS Va***a. No longer is "V" the Roman Numeral for 5.

How no one else has taken notice of this is beyond my comprehension. This is PR damaging business tactics, now we just need someone to take this to Twitter. First Ghostbusters 2016, then Japanese Censorship and now this! Who's with me? *gets thrown out of the window*

- Edited to just avoid further argument in a thread about a free theme lmao

Edited by STARLOVE

2 minutes ago, shopo said:

Mods are deleting comments here... Dont let the people see people who dont think the same way as your political agenda says

Good doggie. Here's your coockie 

Being empathetic isn't a political agenda. Learn to celebrate people who aren't like yourself ;) it's great. 

• Like 3