Free Theme celebrating the International Women´s Day 2019 out now

Maaden_Swe

3 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

There is no International Men's Day theme because ultimately as a gender we haven't spent a great deal of the last century (and beyond) repressed and controlled by the opposite sex en masse in one way, shape or form.

Yeah we just spend the last century being forcibly conscripted and dying in wars instead, while women were sitting at home being "repressed" and shaming the men who didn't want to go die at 16 in a trench (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather ), oh poor them, grow some fucking balls

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Women didn't forcibly conscript you though. That oppression was from the state, not the opposite sex. You are applying something that happened to our gender as a result of governmental oppression rather than that of the opposite sex - Your rationale is 100% invalid.

Also I genuinely chuckled at your 'grow some fucking balls' comment. Might want to read up on the concept of toxic masculinity, as you seem to be afflicted by it.

Rivers of blood have been spilled by men so pussies like you along with ungrateful feminists can live free on this planet. Where's our celebration? Millions of young men, whole generations lost and we don't even get one day? You're an embarrassment to your ancestors, don't forget to castrate yourself btw, didn't you know? Producing testosterone is toxic masculinity, sweetie!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Rivers of blood have been spilled by men so pussies like you along with ungrateful feminists can live free on this planet. Where's our celebration? Millions of young men, whole generations lost and we don't even get one day? You're an embarrassment to your ancestors, don't forget to castrate yourself btw, didn't you know? Producing testosterone is toxic masculinity, sweetie!

Of course this guy has Kratos as an Avatar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Too dumb to recognize the difference between national and international huh? Did Sony gives out themes on Men's Day? 

You have a Kratos avatar and your tagline is "genetically superior" ? Couldn't ask for a better MRA poster boy.

To answer your question though, Sony hasn't had many female leading characters in their games until very recently. So every theme regarding their games that you were getting from 2006 to 2012ish have been mostly of men. We're now at a point where Sony has a nice stable of strong female characters that are seen as role models for many young girls out there. It's great that we can celebrate them. 

You pretend to be offended because Sony doesn't celebrate men. Yet that's literally all they've been doing for the past 12 or so years. You're triggered about something that doesn't affect you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Too dumb to recognize the difference between national and international huh? Did Sony gives out themes on Men's Day? 

I find that to be a quite rude response to me only wanting to help you find the information you needed. A variation of veterans day and memorial day is celebrated in close to all western nations. I’m sorry you feel under appreciated (i’m assuming you fought in the military, please correct me if i’m wrong) and i’d be glad to help you find out your local version of veterans day if you were to tell me your nationality. If you’re uncomfortable with doing so a quick Google should also do the trick. I’d suggest settling this via personal message or status update though, as i fear this thread has gotten quite a bit off-topic.

• Like 4