Is this game no longer 100%-able?

ferryjan

bfae17b6gy1g0ve2e4vx5j21400u0h0x.jpg

When I start the game, I always spawn near a highway as the image shows. I have tried press all the buttons on the controller, I cannot get off the vehicle. According to multiple trophy guide, I should spawn near a house. I have tried delete the save, reinstall the game, play the game on different consoles and accounts, failed.. Does anyone have same issue? Any solutions? Thank you

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Maybe... Check the version and if it is >1.00, try to use the method to download it without the patch? (if there's an option for that of course...).

Yes. Version 1.01 was installed. I will try your method later. 

• Like 1

Maybe try downgrading version as per instructions on PSNP.
I have similar issue but with JAK 3, they patched the effing orb glitch few day ago. patch came out when I was doing the game!

EDIT. I just read on our discord channel, that it's still 100%able and there will be a guide soon by

@TheBlakkVulture

Edited by skroq

6 hours ago, skroq said:

Maybe try downgrading version as per instructions on PSNP.
I have similar issue but with JAK 3, they patched the effing orb glitch few day ago. patch came out when I was doing the game!

EDIT. I just read on our discord channel, that it's still 100%able and there will be a guide soon by

@TheBlakkVulture

This is correct. 

The guide I have created for 1.01 Patch will be linked below. For info: Controls are now R2 for accelerate, R1 for brake, Square for reverse. The game is now slightly quickly regarding completion times, controls are a lot better, easier to handle, etc. 

Also, I have left the original guide on my channel too just in case anyone is playing on 1.00 or reverts back to it. :)  Any questions, just ask. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

This is correct. 

The guide I have created for 1.01 Patch will be linked below. For info: Controls are now R2 for accelerate, R1 for brake, Square for reverse. The game is now slightly quickly regarding completion times, controls are a lot better, easier to handle, etc. 

Also, I have left the original guide on my channel too just in case anyone is playing on 1.00 or reverts back to it. :)  Any questions, just ask. 

Got 100% last night. Great guide. Thank you :)

22 hours ago, skroq said:

Sh*t! Did Naughty Dog just do this?

*reads forums* Yep, they really thought it would be a cool idea to hault TLOU Part 2 just to patch Jak 3. Sucks there was never a PS4 physical release for the Jak & Daxter Trilogy/Collection (plus Jak X: Combat Racing) just like all the other direct PS2 ports.

I’m glad I decided to debug all 3 Jak games on PS4, PS3 & Vita before any patches, 9 platinum, 33 gold, 93 silver and 246 bronze trophies (381 total)! All this for 11,070 trophy points...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So it doesn't seem to be working with any of the PS4 models? That is odd. It was working fine when I last played, but I might just test it myself too just in case. 

Edit: I just played on one of my alt profiles. I have the original PS4, loaded fine, all trophies popped like normal. I don't know what the issue is. Maybe it's to do with the software update? Cos my PS4 is on the 7.00 Beta 5.00

Edited by The Blakk Vulture
  • Like 1