Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Trophy List Revealed!

1 hour ago, EightBitArtist said:

personally im hoping to not be forced to do 4 play throughs. hopefully the endings differ based on stuff near the end of the game and you can just reload saves.

Im extremely excited for multiple playthroughs, Fromsoft games are the only games I enjoy playing multiple times.

I hope theres more bosses than what is on the trophy list.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

4 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

This looks like a fun trophy list, especially considering there won't be any multiplayer related trophies like with Souls games.

This list looks a lot like the Souls lists. Beat the bosses. Get all the upgrades. I like it better because it seems like, outside of combat styles, there are no different avenues (such as Souls pyromancies, sorceries, miracles, dark magic, etc. etc.). 

I'm looking forward to this game more and more. I agree with another poster that there should have been a trophy for dying twice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Im extremely excited for multiple playthroughs, Fromsoft games are the only games I enjoy playing multiple times.

I hope theres more bosses than what is on the trophy list.

multiple playthroughs (2) is fine. 3 is really pushing it IMO. 4 and over for the plat(looking at you DMC5) is absurd.

41 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

multiple playthroughs (2) is fine. 3 is really pushing it IMO. 4 and over for the plat(looking at you DMC5) is absurd.

Ya definitely,  for me tho with Bloodborne it gave me a reason to play it again every few months,  I didn't rush or even plan on getting the Bloodborne plat until my 4th playthrough and I still have 2 trophies left in the DLC that give me a reason to do another playthrough.  If you don't absolutely love the game its going to feel like a grind,  multi playthroughs for Resident evil 2 is whats stopping me from even trying for it at the moment,  I am waiting until a long weekend for that one.

4 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Think they missed the mark of making a trophy for dieing twice ... lol quickest way to get the list on someone's list forever lol

They got one for reviving, basically the same thing.

19 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

personally im hoping to not be forced to do 4 play throughs. hopefully the endings differ based on stuff near the end of the game and you can just reload saves.

You probably won’t have to do everything 4 times. I do think it’s a positive sign that the team decided to add incentives to play through the game multiple times thought, as a lack of replayability was my initial fear due to the removal of many RPG elements.

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Correct. Each run will get harder according to Hidetaka Miyazaki 

https://wccftech.com/sekiro-multiple-endings-rooted-story/

question is can I start a new game 4 times to do all endings (or cloud save stuff) or do I really have to play the same slot 4 times to see all endings (which would be amazing)

doesn't matter, can't wait for this masterpiece

4 hours ago, J3dP89 said:

question is can I start a new game 4 times to do all endings (or cloud save stuff) or do I really have to play the same slot 4 times to see all endings (which would be amazing)

doesn't matter, can't wait for this masterpiece

Having to play through NG+ for one (or more) of the endings would be amazing indeed. Doubt it as that has never been the case before but would be dope.

54 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

World state is linked to how many times you die in the game so it could very well be that a ending is locked behind not resurrecting at all or very few times.

Miyazaki confirmed as much in one of the recent previews. We don't know exactly if he means not resurrecting or not dying at all, though.