Leon Castle

Project Platinum: Senran Kagura

61 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

The add me

 

2 hours ago, dan2512 said:

Sign me up please, I have Estival Versus

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join with these 3 done:

 

Shinovi Versus

Estival Versus

Burst Re:Newal

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, F1nal said:

I would like to join with these 3 done:

 

Shinovi Versus

Estival Versus

Burst Re:Newal

 

 

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up to Jonin, please.

 

I have Shinovi Versus and Festival Versus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caju_94 said:

Sign me up to Jonin, please.

 

I have Shinovi Versus and Festival Versus.

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Armored_Oso66 said:

Sign me up as well please.

I have all SK Plats

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I platted Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus, so sign me up for the silver rank. Btw is Valkyrie Drive going to be have a bonus emblem? It's a game from the same creator.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11-3-2019 at 10:48 PM, MR-Dordrecht said:

Would like to be added, have the platinum for shinovi versus, estival versus, peach beach splash and bon appetit

Also have the :platinum: for Burst Re:Newal now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MR-Dordrecht said:

Also have the :platinum: for Burst Re:Newal now

Updated

 

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I platted Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus, so sign me up for the silver rank. Btw is Valkyrie Drive going to be have a bonus emblem? It's a game from the same creator.

Added. Now that you ask about it, I was thinking for making bonus emblems for the guest characters in the Peach Beach Splash game plus a Bon Appetit! bonus emblem.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There made New bonus ranks, as far I know Ikki Tousen don't have games at least any game with trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ikkitousen has games on PS2 and PSP. Also I suppose you can add me, I have platinum for Shinovi vs, Bon Appetit (digital + DLC), Estival vs, PBS and Censored:Renewal.

 

Also in case people aren't up to date, Xseed is indeed localizing Peach Ball for Switch. Apparently limited physical.

 

edit: also have Valkyrie Drive and plat from original Neptunia on PS3

Edited by mecharobot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Ikkitousen has games on PS2 and PSP. Also I suppose you can add me, I have platinum for Shinovi vs, Bon Appetit (digital + DLC), Estival vs, PBS and Censored:Renewal.

 

Also in case people aren't up to date, Xseed is indeed localizing Peach Ball for Switch. Apparently limited physical.

I was right thinking there was no games based on Ikkitousen on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. Added.

 

While EU only gets it digital.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two Neptunia plats, so please add me for the bonus emblem :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have a go.

 

Shinovi Versus

Bon Appetit

 

And a few Nep games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I have two Neptunia plats, so please add me for the bonus emblem :)

 

 

5 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I'll have a go.

 

Shinovi Versus

Bon Appetit

 

And a few Nep games.

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed the bonus emblems, I've platted Valkyrie Drive and 4 Neptunia games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just noticed the bonus emblems, I've platted Valkyrie Drive and 4 Neptunia games.

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

please add me to the List as Jonin,

i currently have Shinovi Versus, Estival Versus and Bon Appetit Completed (all on Vita)

Edited by Frescher1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frescher1 said:

Hello,

please add me to the List as Jonin,

i currently have Shinovi Versus, Estival Versus and Bon Appetit Completed (all on Vita)

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join this PP. I have the uncensored Re:Newal game, the digital Bon Appetit, Estival Versus (both on Vita and PS4) and Shinovi Versus.

 

As for the bonus emblems, I have platinumed Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and at least 1 Neptunia game.

Edited by GarciaFever
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I would like to join this PP. I have the uncensored Re:Newal game, the digital Bon Appetit, Estival Versus (both on Vita and PS4) and Shinovi Versus.

 

As for the bonus emblems, I have platinumed Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and at least 1 Neptunia game.

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can be added for the Neptunia bonus medal and the Physical/Digital Bon Appetit bonus medal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.