Project Platinum: Senran Kagura

Leon Castle

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MR-Dordrecht said:

Also have the :platinum: for Burst Re:Newal now

Updated

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I platted Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus, so sign me up for the silver rank. Btw is Valkyrie Drive going to be have a bonus emblem? It's a game from the same creator.

Added. Now that you ask about it, I was thinking for making bonus emblems for the guest characters in the Peach Beach Splash game plus a Bon Appetit! bonus emblem.

Ikkitousen has games on PS2 and PSP. Also I suppose you can add me, I have platinum for Shinovi vs, Bon Appetit (digital + DLC), Estival vs, PBS and Censored:Renewal.

Also in case people aren't up to date, Xseed is indeed localizing Peach Ball for Switch. Apparently limited physical.

edit: also have Valkyrie Drive and plat from original Neptunia on PS3

Edited by mecharobot

7 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Ikkitousen has games on PS2 and PSP. Also I suppose you can add me, I have platinum for Shinovi vs, Bon Appetit (digital + DLC), Estival vs, PBS and Censored:Renewal.

Also in case people aren't up to date, Xseed is indeed localizing Peach Ball for Switch. Apparently limited physical.

I was right thinking there was no games based on Ikkitousen on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. Added.

While EU only gets it digital.

5 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I have two Neptunia plats, so please add me for the bonus emblem :)

5 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I'll have a go.

Shinovi Versus

Bon Appetit

And a few Nep games.

Added.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to join this PP. I have the uncensored Re:Newal game, the digital Bon Appetit, Estival Versus (both on Vita and PS4) and Shinovi Versus.

As for the bonus emblems, I have platinumed Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and at least 1 Neptunia game.

Edited by GarciaFever

10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I would like to join this PP. I have the uncensored Re:Newal game, the digital Bon Appetit, Estival Versus (both on Vita and PS4) and Shinovi Versus.

As for the bonus emblems, I have platinumed Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni, and at least 1 Neptunia game.

Added.

• 1 month later...