NA PSN Flash Sale 3-9-19

kidson2004

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

Wow, it really is. Long gone are the days of good sales on PSN.

yeah this has been going on for far too long :(. ever since november it hasn't gotten any better for flash sales.

this week i'm going to stay on path so i have more for the upcoming weeks going to head to store later today to load up on the 4 games that will help me out through next week.

edit: there's things but not within my usual price range, i'm one of those cheap gamers that stay within the 10 or less price range unless there's some DLC included then i'll go higher.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

*NA PSN Trash Sale 3-9-19

HI-YOOOOO!!!!

Anyway, I was going to comment that I picked up FotNS from Amazon for $19.99 back in December, but Amazon has jacked the price of that up to $32.49. I think it's some sort of collusion. :D

More trash. I thought Flash Sales were supposed to tap into impulse buying habits. I think anyone that wanted these games probably bought them the last 100 times they were on sale.

• Like 2

I was very interested in 428: Shibuya Scramble before it was released and downloaded the demo as soon as it became available on the PlayStation Store, however I turned it off within about 5 minutes because it just looked awful. Can anybody who has played through the game completely give it a recommendation or say anything that might sway me into giving it a second chance?

Yikes, the Flash sale has games I already own (Tokyo Xandu EX since I was lucky enough to get it at a discount last year.) but yeah, I agree with you guys that the Flash Sale isn't that interesting. But let's not be doom and gloom. Maybe the Golden Week sale next month will make up for it? Who knows?

• Like 3

At least this flash sales has Shibuya 428 and Tokyo Xanadu ex(which alredy bought the last year.) I will buy Shibuya since I was waiting for the price drop. :) 

29 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I was very interested in 428: Shibuya Scramble before it was released and downloaded the demo as soon as it became available on the PlayStation Store, however I turned it off within about 5 minutes because it just looked awful. Can anybody who has played through the game completely give it a recommendation or say anything that might sway me into giving it a second chance?

I never play Shibuya but it's one of the most acclaimed visual novel and a lot of people recommend it. You should give another chance but keep in mind it's a long visual novel, between 30 to 50 hours according to VNDB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

What are you talking about, the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition Enhanced is only $142 now. That is a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET deal. I mean that is only double what games used to cost brand new a few years ago :P

Seriously Sony has to stop with these Flash Sales that list 2 dozen games that are remotely cheaper from their overblown price and actually do really sales like 1 or 2 games that are on for 10 or 20 bucks. 

Sure some people might complain that only 1 or 2 games went on sale but a lot of people would snatch those games up and actually make the company some money.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

on the all deals i saw some pic a pix and powgi games added today it's not all bad. this was some time after working through those lists.

You can save yourself some time in the future by going to psprices.com and clicking on new discounts. It sorts all discounts on the PlayStation Store by date.

• Like 1

Once again, nothing. I been buying physicals again, cause 1. they are usually cheaper 2.I can resell it if I finish or dont like it after all.

There are some games I saw not in the flash sale or no physicals that I may grab up though, like all the word search, suduko, pic a pix games, they are all 50% off atm. Cheapest it been so far. Probably cheaper before year ends but 50% is good enough I guess especially since you get vita and ps4/cross buy.