NA PSN Flash Sale 3-9-19

kidson2004

5 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Yikes, the Flash sale has games I already own (Tokyo Xandu EX since I was lucky enough to get it at a discount last year.) but yeah, I agree with you guys that the Flash Sale isn't that interesting. But let's not be doom and gloom. Maybe the Golden Week sale next month will make up for it? Who knows?

Golden Week is next month? Cool, I'll save my money for that! ^_^ Although it's not like I see anything I want in this one anyways. xD 

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm arriving late to this sale due to the blackout but, is it still going on? I went to the store and only found a few overpriced games. Which made me think I am actually arriving late to the party... That's if there was even one in the first place lol xD 

40 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Not sure if I'm arriving late to this sale due to the blackout but, is it still going on? I went to the store and only found a few overpriced games. Which made me think I am actually arriving late to the party... That's if there was even one in the first place lol xD 

Flash sales usually only last for a few days over the weekend. Although it’s Sunday so it should still be up today.

2 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Yeah, it's still going on... till tomorrow I think. n6pTn5S.gif

9 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Flash sales usually only last for a few days over the weekend. Although it’s Sunday so it should still be up today.

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, it's still going on... till tomorrow I think. n6pTn5S.gif

Thanks to both of you. I'm out of rep points but I wanted to give you thanks for clearing that doubt on me. :)

I checked the store once again and couldn't really find anything to y liking or nicely priced so I guess I'll be skipping this one. I remember Flash Sales used to be so much better before.

Will be looking forward to the next one instead. ?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, kingdrake2 said:

on the all deals i saw some pic a pix and powgi games added today it's not all bad. this was some time after working through those lists.

Thank you for bringing the POWGI games to my attention.  Been waiting to see those on sale, after seeing them on sale in the UK several times.