I hate "IW" & his 15.1 seconds -- NEED HELP ON HOW TO SPRINT

Your analog stick could have issues if you can't sprint. I can't sprint properly in this game either as my character constantly stops when sprinting even when I've barely expended any of my stamina. 

Just use the MP5 and right when you land start moving to the right while bursting at each of the three targets. Jump down the stairs and shoot the target then prepare the flash immediately and toss it into the room. Take out both targets and the rush the next room and eliminate the front target then the right target. Next, prepare your flash and toss it into the final room and reload while moving towards the exit, but still facing the targets. Shoot the targets through the wall and then immediately turn around and rush the finish line.

I don't think there's actually an obstacle course. Also, just use reload checkpoint to start at the beginning of the course. Good luck with Mile High Club.

• Like 1

@dokkanexpertthere's a thread about this damn trophy with some videos.

"I see my weapon "flicker" (as if im *trying* to Sprint) & I keep repeating to Sprint but just cant."

I did this yesterday and i have to say i had the same problem with the sprint, after 2 or 3 hours without doing it properly, i changed my controller and solve it.

• Like 1

Well, after getting a bunch of late 15's and early 16's one time after another, I quickly searched and found out you can use the previously picked up grenade launcher on the M16 to knock the first 3 targets with one G. Launcher. This literally saved me like 2 seconds and I ended up doing it the first time. 

• Like 3

The airplane bonus level is easy provided with the glitch in the guide. As with the two trophies related to the timed trial, use the guide, it took me 15 tries but I got 14.85 seconds, just .10 more of what the guy got in the video in te guide.

• Like 1

Yeah it was a bitch to do the 15 sec timer even as someone who exclusively plays shooters. The best advice i could give is play on high sence. Try and run to the right and line up the first 2 targets in the beginning instead of shooting both in the beginning. On mile high club i didn't ads only hip fired.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wackt1 said:

The airplane bonus level is easy provided with the glitch in the guide. As with the two trophies related to the timed trial, use the guide, it took me 15 tries but I got 14.85 seconds, just .10 more of what the guy got in the video in te guide.

What a way to cheat trophies. People using glitches disgust me. If you can't get it legit, you simply don't deserve it. Just like I can't get freaking Gauntlet in Titanfall 2

When it comes to spring, you only need to press it once, no need to hold it. If you press it and you stop running, then your L3 is not working, I had the same issue. Just blow some air under the L3

Edited by theSpirae
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I can't sprint properly in this game either as my character constantly stops when sprinting even when I've barely expended any of my stamina. 

I've encountered this too. I think the sprint is ultra sensitive which causes the stop and go effect. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StarFang7 said:

I've encountered this too. I think the sprint is ultra sensitive which causes the stop and go effect. 

It's a problem with the PS4's analog stick. It could also be debris that's built up in the stick, so you might want to try pulling the analog stick out (without opening up the controller) and blowing on the affected area. This managed to fix Hitman 2's sprint for me, which I was also having issues with. It still didn't fix CoD 4 for me though.

• Like 2