Red Orbs trophies

DrakeHellsing

It doesn't seem to be stated in the guide itself (the PS3 guide anyway, no PS4 guide in general), but with getting the red orbs for the three trophies, do you have to hold them on you at once to obtain them? Or can you spend red orbs and still get the trophies? As in, say you spend 5,000 orbs, you collect another 5,000, will I get the trophy for the 10,000 red orbs, or will I need to have all 10,000 of them on me to obtain it?

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

It doesn't seem to be stated in the guide itself (the PS3 guide anyway, no PS4 guide in general), but with getting the red orbs for the three trophies, do you have to hold them on you at once to obtain them? Or can you spend red orbs and still get the trophies? As in, say you spend 5,000 orbs, you collect another 5,000, will I get the trophy for the 10,000 red orbs, or will I need to have all 10,000 of them on me to obtain it?

you can spend the orbs, it still counts 

• 1 year later...

To add to this, I was a few hundred orbs shy of the 50k orb trophy when I beat the game on normal mode and thought maybe I’d have to start over in hard mode. However just a few missions in the trophy popped for 50k red orbs so it apparently stacks through different play throughs as well.

LandNRAWW.png

Edited by LandNRAWW
  • Like 1