About The Perfect Run trophy...

Way_of_Tomoe

12 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

it says no leveling. should allow talents long as it doesn't contribute to leveling. probably be ok but i would wait for a second opinion wish i knew more about the game.

Well, just went ahead and did it and the trophy popped (got my plat too) so I can confirm allocating talent points is ok.

Appreciate the input though. :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

How hard is the plat in this game?

Not as hard as I thought. I'd give it like a 7/10 maybe?

The speedrun trophy is surprisingly lenient. Even with several mistakes, I did it around 3 hours.

The hardest trophy imo is beating the last boss rematch; that took me a good couple hours.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 3/10/2019 at 5:52 AM, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Not as hard as I thought. I'd give it like a 7/10 maybe?

The speedrun trophy is surprisingly lenient. Even with several mistakes, I did it around 3 hours.

The hardest trophy imo is beating the last boss rematch; that took me a good couple hours.

Quick question :) What was your build for the Heroic Bosses?

I did my first playthrough blind and need to do a second playthrough since I cannot challenge the Forgotten Gaian anymore (apparently that one is the only missable one, for whatever reason ?) 

I played a STR build first and wanted to go with FIN for my second playthrough to mix things up a little, but I dunno if that is viable for the Heroic bosses... Any insight?

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Quick question :) What was your build for the Heroic Bosses?

I did my first playthrough blind and need to do a second playthrough since I cannot challenge the Forgotten Gaian anymore (apparently that one is the only missable one, for whatever reason 1f644.png

I played a STR build first and wanted to go with FIN for my second playthrough to mix things up a little, but I dunno if that is viable for the Heroic bosses... Any insight?

Been a while since I played so I might be forgetting some details but...

Ran Heroic Bosses with Great Sword and Scythe on two separate characters so FIN is viable imo. Dumped all stats to STR/FIN and END with some HST.

STR is definitely easier though because of shields (especially the Drake Knight Shield).

Abuse Soul Rend/ Rupture + Unlimited Energy and Guns :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Been a while since I played so I might be forgetting some details but...

Ran Heroic Bosses with Great Sword and Scythe on two separate characters so FIN is viable imo. Dumped all stats to STR/FIN and END with some HST.

STR is definitely easier though because of shields (especially the Drake Knight Shield).

Abuse Soul Rend/ Rupture + Unlimited Energy and Guns :P

Alright, thanks! I though about shields so I started a Blood Knight yesterday and got STR up to 18 for Moss Shield (Blood Knight already starts with 7 STR so I only "waste" 11 points there..). Have been farming enemies in Obsidian Vale to get a Scythe +2 to drop, but after over an hour of trying I haven't gotten one yet... ?

You're probably right. I was thinking Solar Bow as a secondary weapon, but Lancer with unlimited energy might be better... ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Alright, thanks! I though about shields so I started a Blood Knight yesterday and got STR up to 18 for Moss Shield (Blood Knight already starts with 7 STR so I only "waste" 11 points there..). Have been farming enemies in Obsidian Vale to get a Scythe +2 to drop, but after over an hour of trying I haven't gotten one yet... 1f612.png

You're probably right. I was thinking Solar Bow as a secondary weapon, but Lancer with unlimited energy might be better... 1f914.png 

I used The Swarm personally since the bullets hover around a bit. Useful against mobs and bosses that move too much (Eldritch Council and Endless). 

With continous fire they outdamage bows easy even after unlimited energy got nerfed.

• Like 1