"The Bog" Trophy did not Unlock

So last night I finished up "The Bog" and "War Pig" on Veteran. I got the trophy for completing "War Pig" but did not get the trophy for completing both missions on Veteran.

Has this happened with anyone else for this trophy or any of the others? Is there a quick/easier solution than just playing both levels again on Veteran?

Sorry for you.

I got it two days ago with no problems.

There seems to be a glitch that allows you to play the game on any difficulty and go back to Veteran at the last checkpoint of a level and have it count as Veteran. Haven't tried it, but there are videos out there that show you how it is done. That would make it easier for you.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Siziolvec said:

it didn't pop for me until well into the next cutscene - this was just a half hour ago. in select mission, see if both missions mark as veteran complete, just in case.

Hmm, I loaded up the next mission before saving and quitting and turning off the power to the PS4. I'll check the mission select as you mentioned. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Sorry for you.

I got it two days ago with no problems.

There seems to be a glitch that allows you to play the game on any difficulty and go back to Veteran at the last checkpoint of a level and have it count as Veteran. Haven't tried it, but there are videos out there that show you how it is done. That would make it easier for you.

Yes that is a nice bonus! It's just the last checkpoints tend to be the more difficult sections! :P