Redemption DLC - "defend civilians" missions don't spawn at all

Varhur

"If I can make it in there" is the last trophy I need to 100% AC3, but of course something had to get broken.

Those missions are scattered around the map and I need to complete 3 of them, during the story, I've found only one, where I spawned and I couldn't respawn it. Now they're not anywhere to be found. Even the map of the "guaranteed" defend civilians missions is bullshit, nothing spawns there.

Any help? I feel like this is the ultimate "fuck you" after everything I had to do with this game. I have found only one thread of someone else complaining about this, on Ubi forum. And no responses...

EDIT: I had to make a new save, spawns for those missions worked normally from the beggining. Save your time and use that map, which turns out isn't bullshit (is in the guide) and do it asap, went there immediately after getting to New York and they were there, respawning worked as well.

Edited by Varhur

• 1 year later...

Hey there, sorry for bumping an old thread but the same thing just happened to me. Convoys did not spawn at all, I looked around for about an hour. Then I did some other missions and suddenly a convoy appeared. My theory is that there is a limited number of missions spawning and the only way to refresh spawns is to do some other missions, even if you already have completed them for the trophy.