Should i still go for the WWE 2K18 Platinum?

Jeffboy24

Ok, thanks for your answer. 

I'm not sure i understand this: i need to make 3 challenge against players then it will unlock the A.I match ?  And do it again to reach 10 ? 

Also, why it's difficult to do 10 challenges (with only 1 wrestler) the first day? There is a time limit between matches? 
Because the friday i think i will not be able to play at the begining of the PPV (10h of work). It's embarassing or not? 

Edited by wwe2k14-Al

8 hours ago, wwe2k14-Al said:

Ok, thanks for your answer. 

I'm not sure i understand this: i need to make 3 challenge against players then it will unlock the A.I match ?  And do it again to reach 10 ? 

Also, why it's difficult to do 10 challenges (with only 1 wrestler) the first day? There is a time limit between matches? 
Because the friday i think i will not be able to play at the begining of the PPV (10h of work). It's embarassing or not? 

It's not hard but can save you some precious time and guarantee the trophy. Me personally did it in HIAC week with one MyPlayer but having 3 can save you. It won't be difficult to do them if you have a partner. Just take a photo of the challenges and when matched up with your partner just do those challenges. And AI matches, you complete 3/5 challenges then the match unlocks. Then you beat the AI and advance to next stage, on next stage you complete 3/5 challenges and 2nd AI match unlocks and so on.