This exists?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, slammajamma28 said:

I had actually just came on here to post that video. Thanks for sharing it! Sorry my attempt at the courses is so bad, this was genuinely the first time I had ever played it and they don't exactly explain how things work very well. Once you get to grips with each obstacle it's pretty fun though. I have no idea how someone has already got the platinum and in that short a time though. Dude must be a real life ninja!

Yo, Im actually working on a guide for this, should be up in a couple days hopefully. My advice though is use novice controls.  It should only have three different buttons for you to press.  Also, while I did upgrade my stats pretty evenly, Stamina was the one I maxed out in the end.  That seemed to help out a lot.  Overall, I ended with 100 Stamina, 80 strength, and 75 for focus and speed

37 minutes ago, TheMathProf said:

Yo, Im actually working on a guide for this, should be up in a couple days hopefully. My advice though is use novice controls.  It should only have three different buttons for you to press.  Also, while I did upgrade my stats pretty evenly, Stamina was the one I maxed out in the end.  That seemed to help out a lot.  Overall, I ended with 100 Stamina, 80 strength, and 75 for focus and speed

Cheers man. It's funny actually after I posted that last night I played some more and it started to click. It's really not that hard. I think it just took me a while to get the timing down. A guide would be great for others! I found backing up my save after beating Vegas 4 allowed me to use that money to get almost all unlock X of whatever trophies. Only got the Vegas 3 in under two minutes left now for the platinum. Just skipping through a season to max out stamina before trying it again.

Yeah I take it all back. Once you get to grips with each obstacle it really isn't hard. Even if you don't manage any of the Vegas courses in under 2 minutes the first time you can just pile the money you get for winning a season into your stats and get it the next time.

It's hard for me to recommend this game given the price and the lack of any real tutorial, but I did have a lot of funny playing through it and getting the platinum. My advice would be to wait for a price drop. I'll have a full review on my website in the next few days though.

10 hours ago, VDZEMedia said:

It's hard for me to recommend this game given the price and the lack of any real tutorial, but I did have a lot of funny playing through it and getting the platinum. My advice would be to wait for a price drop. I'll have a full review on my website in the next few days though.

I agree 100%.  Once I saw this game, I knew it was gonna be a quick game with some issues, but I'm on spring break and had nothing better to do lol.  Defs wait for a price drop, but a fun afternoon if you like this sort of game