The Division 2 Trophy Thoughts

23 minutes ago, KondeBra said:

You need a clan to do some of the trophies. Not easy for those lone wolf players.

That will be me then with the times I get on I go it alone a lot.

i will take the challenge though ?

good to see them adding more pvp I just hope you don’t have to go to the dark zone every time you want to start it each time.

Everything easy and fast plat to put side by side with the first game. However, there is a few trophies I don't know what is, because I didnt discover on the beta, here it is:

Get 10 patches from commendations!
Collect 20 Blueprints!

The Hijack trophy could be a pain in the ass, because if you don't boost this can be more difficulty to cut the line, because the enemies will shoot you instantly after start the hijack. 

My opinion:

2/10

Around 30+ hours

1 hour ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Everything easy and fast plat to put side by side with the first game. However, there is a few trophies I don't know what is, because I didnt discover on the beta, here it is:

Get 10 patches from commendations!
Collect 20 Blueprints!

The Hijack trophy could be a pain in the ass, because if you don't boost this can be more difficulty to cut the line, because the enemies will shoot you instantly after start the hijack. 

My opinion:

2/10

Around 30+ hours

The 10 patches should come automatically while playing the game.
If it's like in the beta, the 20 blueprints will also be quite easy.

1 hour ago, The Titan said:

I remember the dark zone trophies being a fucking nightmare in the last game. Maybe this one will be easier. The hardest one was the extraction trophy. Maybe this game's extraction trophy isn't as hard?

Each DZ in this one has an intro mission that is a solo experience and you get to do an extraction without pvp interference. Should be an easier extraction trophy than the first game.

The same bullshit dark zone trophies...FUCK. God DZ is the worst possible thing in a looter shooter, yea just walk in and do 1 dmg and take 1 million because everyone around is some min/max nerd that has 1000 hours sunk into the game with a full exotic gear set with perfect perks that compliment each other. Same reason I haven't 100%'d the DLC yet in DV1...UGH. 

12 hours ago, BigHonkingOne said:

Each DZ in this one has an intro mission that is a solo experience and you get to do an extraction without pvp interference. Should be an easier extraction trophy than the first game.

I highly doubt that the mission's extractions count towards the trophy but if it does, that's great.

12 hours ago, BHK3 said:

The same bullshit dark zone trophies...FUCK. God DZ is the worst possible thing in a looter shooter, yea just walk in and do 1 dmg and take 1 million because everyone around is some min/max nerd that has 1000 hours sunk into the game with a full exotic gear set with perfect perks that compliment each other. Same reason I haven't 100%'d the DLC yet in DV1...UGH. 

2 out of 3 Dark Zone will be Normalized and you won't be in a big disadvantage while going in them.
The last one will be mostly like in the 1st game and most likely where all the tryhard and toxic players will hang out.

Edited by In2umniaKillH3r
Grammar and formatting.

Same thing as 1 but i think easy on collectables. PvP is ok with boost but i saw there are GUILD vz GUILD this will be new. 

DZ will be fun at the release date full of players it will be blood everywhere lol xD