Ship upgrades-What does legendary status mean exactly?

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I got it when all my ship upgrades turned yellow. But I hadn't reached the DLC stuff yet, so the flamethrower and extra levels they added weren't visible to me until after I already had the trophy. Not sure if that would have prevented it from unlocking.

I have the dlc installed but haven't started playing yet. Don't even know what the flamethrower is but some of my bars are gold(one below the max level currently). Lacking wood to do some of the rest. I just hope legendary doesn't mean all levels cuz the last level for some of them require insane amounts of materials. 

Legendary means the background of the icons are gold. If all of them are gold, you should have gotten the trophy.

Ubisoft changed the requirements of the trophy in the latest patch. Since they added a new upgrade slot to everything, they made sure to mention that you only needed to hit Legendary NOT fully upgrade the Adrestia. So, why the trophy didn't pop I'm not sure.

6 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I have the dlc installed but haven't started playing yet. Don't even know what the flamethrower is but some of my bars are gold(one below the max level currently). Lacking wood to do some of the rest. I just hope legendary doesn't mean all levels cuz the last level for some of them require insane amounts of materials. 

Raise your merc rank. I forget which, but one of the ranks (4 or 5 I think) decreases the cost for ship upgrades

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Viper said:

Legendary means the background of the icons are gold. If all of them are gold, you should have gotten the trophy.

Ubisoft changed the requirements of the trophy in the latest patch. Since they added a new upgrade slot to everything, they made sure to mention that you only needed to hit Legendary NOT fully upgrade the Adrestia. So, why the trophy didn't pop I'm not sure.

They added multiple levels to it and i guess u need more materials now for the trophy since u need to progress to a higher tier. I am almost there. Need about 300+ precious gems and 3600 wood. Anyone know what's the fastest way to farm precious gems

8 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Raise your merc rank. I forget which, but one of the ranks (4 or 5 I think) decreases the cost for ship upgrades

Yeah I am at max merc rank now

On 3/10/2019 at 8:01 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

I got all the upgrades as stated in the original AC odyssey guide by powerpyx but the trophy hasn't popped. I assume its because they have added more levels to the ship? Does that mean i got to upgrade all the bars to pop the trophy now?

Whatever "bars" are left to fill have to be maxed out for the trophy to pop.

I admit... It is a lot harder NOW to upgrade as opposed to last month or even 2 mos ago.

15 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Whatever "bars" are left to fill have to be maxed out for the trophy to pop.

I admit... It is a lot harder NOW to upgrade as opposed to last month or even 2 mos ago.

I got the trophy yesterday and you have to fill up all the bars excluding the final bar(the bars turn gold one bar before the final bar now)

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, RSmark84 said:

is this still fully upgrade? im 2 away from full legendary status but ive not fully upgraded... resource requirement is silly... i know about the 50% discount option.

As I recall, there were additional legendary tiers added but you should only need to reach the first legendary tier (golden color) in each section for the trophy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...