BtS is $5.09 & Deluxe is $7.49 (which to get???)

I loved the first game. I'd like to continue the Story & get me some easy Trophy's but I read stuff about the Platinum that I am unsure about so I thought I'd ask those who played it first.

Do I need the deluxe for Platinum? If not, are the extra few dollars to play as Max worth it or beneficial to the Story? I would appreciate input please.

14 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I loved the first game. I'd like to continue the Story & get me some easy Trophy's but I read stuff about the Platinum that I am unsure about so I thought I'd ask those who played it first.

Do I need the deluxe for Platinum? If not, are the extra few dollars to play as Max worth it or beneficial to the Story? I would appreciate input please.

I bought the standard edition, and I was able to obtain the platinum trophy.

2 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Go deluxe.

How much extra gameplay is in the deluxe? I feel like paying an extra 60% of the $5 for an Epilogue episode is a waste.

Anything special in the deluxe?

2 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I bought the standard edition, and I was able to obtain the platinum trophy.

Thank you! I was confused cus there were articles saying YES and some saying NO.

Edited by dokkanexpert

25 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

Hey, sure you don't need the bonus content to get the plat, but you said you loved the first game. As a fan of LiS, I cannot praise that bonus mission enough. Please do yourself a favour and get the deluxe edition. I promise you it's worth it. You'll get some very emotional insight into one of the most crucial pieces of backstory for both LiS and LiS: BtS.

Wow! I was just about to login my ps4 & buy it. But you sold me. As a fan of the first story (one of the very few games to bring tears to my eyes) I will definitely be getting the deluxe version now just to know what happens.

Thanks very much for the convincing reply. This was exactly what I needed to know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

Wow! I was just about to login my ps4 & buy it. But you sold me. As a fan of the first story (one of the very few games to bring tears to my eyes) I will definitely be getting the deluxe version now just to know what happens.

Thanks very much for the convincing reply. This was exactly what I needed to know.

No problem! Feel free to let me know what you thought after you're done. Hope I didn't turn out to be a shill or something. ;) And yeah, I had that same reaction when I played LiS the first time. Wrecked me a bit tbh. I'd say have fun but I'm not quite sure what you'll experience. Enjoy the emotional rollercoaster I guess!

• Like 1

I bought the deluxe and kinda regretted it - the content wasn't worth the extra almost 3$ to me. You get a few extra outfits which were nice and there's one extra hour long bonus episode, but I would have rather played the standard and just watched the bonus episode on youtube for free. 

23 hours ago, SinisterPledge said:

No problem! Feel free to let me know what you thought after you're done. Hope I didn't turn out to be a shill or something. ;) And yeah, I had that same reaction when I played LiS the first time. Wrecked me a bit tbh. I'd say have fun but I'm not quite sure what you'll experience. Enjoy the emotional rollercoaster I guess!

Bro... My wife used my Paypal this morning to buy a coffee & powerbar (I told her NOT to) & she shorted me.

I have $2.72.

I need $2.37 now to buy the $5.09 version. I think that version I will go with (if i can somehow get $2.37) & I will just watch the "Farewell" episode on youtube.

I am soo upset. I went to buy it and Sony denied my transaction. Then literally, 7 seconds later my phone went off saying nearly $5 had been spent by my wife.

I am so upset. This is the 2nd time this game has gone on Sale in the last month and both times my wife has screwed me. Fuuuuuck!

Anyways... Who wants to help me get this game? I only need $2.37. Or...if 10 people each send me $0.24 I can get it. Paypal? ???? 

7 hours until sale ends!

• 5 months later...
On 12/03/2019 at 0:47 AM, TrophyHunterTyler said:

Bro... My wife used my Paypal this morning to buy a coffee & powerbar (I told her NOT to) & she shorted me.

I have $2.72.

I need $2.37 now to buy the $5.09 version. I think that version I will go with (if i can somehow get $2.37) & I will just watch the "Farewell" episode on youtube.

I am soo upset. I went to buy it and Sony denied my transaction. Then literally, 7 seconds later my phone went off saying nearly $5 had been spent by my wife.

I am so upset. This is the 2nd time this game has gone on Sale in the last month and both times my wife has screwed me. Fuuuuuck!

Anyways... Who wants to help me get this game? I only need $2.37. Or...if 10 people each send me $0.24 I can get it. Paypal? 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png 

7 hours until sale ends!

So how did the divorce go??

• Like 3

On 3/11/2019 at 6:47 PM, TrophyHunterTyler said:

I have $2.72.

Anyways... Who wants to help me get this game? I only need $2.37. Or...if 10 people each send me $0.24 I can get it. Paypal? 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png 

7 hours until sale ends!

Damn if I'd have seen this soon enough I'd have just bought it for u

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...