I Am Become Death didn’t complete

SuperGravyBoat

Went through the quest with a complete random stranger, he launched the nuke but it didn’t count for me? Do I have to be the one to launch the nuke for the quest to complete? I wasn’t teamed up with the guy but as the quest was being completed along the other guys I would’ve assumed it’d give me the quest done but as well

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ugh this was the worst. Me and my team mate spent about 1 1/2 hours going through to launch my first nuke because we had never gone through and went to repair all our gear to make sure we were 100% ready to target the prime fissure then while I was adjusting my perk cards right before launching some guy rolls in and launches the nukes instead. I'm like WTF? Who does something like that?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 0:50 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Ugh this was the worst. Me and my team mate spent about 1 1/2 hours going through to launch my first nuke because we had never gone through and went to repair all our gear to make sure we were 100% ready to target the prime fissure then while I was adjusting my perk cards right before launching some guy rolls in and launches the nukes instead. I'm like WTF? Who does something like that?

I shouldn't laugh about this, but I can't help it. Sorry for your loss, but I just love the guy driving up in your game, and launching your nukes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 9:47 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I shouldn't laugh about this, but I can't help it. Sorry for your loss, but I just love the guy driving up in your game, and launching your nukes.

LOL Yeah, I can see how it would be funny. It was mainly frustrating because it was the first time we went through together. 2nd time through and it was pretty clean. Least I got the scorched queen event done after the guy stole my launch.