Steady Hand Trophy Glitch warning

I completed the requirements for Steady Hand in the first hidden object scene, but it didn't unlock. After that I completed multiple hidden object scenes without screwing up or using a hint - nada. I tried completely uninstalling my game and deleting my save and starting over - completed the first puzzle without error, still nothing. I saw a steam post where they said completing the first puzzle of the bonus scenario counted - because anything with an object hidden by something else wouldn't work. Tried the first puzzle - made an error. Quite to main menu. Resumed - completed perfectly. No trophy.

At my wits end I clicked new game, casual, bonus scenario, used hints to skip the first minigame, and rushed thru the first puzzle flawlessly in less than a minute all continuous from starting the bonus scenario. Got the trophy.

So... be forewarned. This trophy can be glitchy as heck. I couldn't tell you if my completing it in under a minute, not loading a save, or it being a puzzle where you don't have to 'interact' with anything, caused it to work, or what. I got platinum though... finally.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Apologies to resurrect a long-dead thread, but just to add that this trophy only popped for me after I completed a hidden object scene in the bonus scenes with the circus, and even then when I did the whole thing in double quick time, pretty much as the OP stated - just in case anybody else was wondering why they had't gotten the Platinum! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Glitched on me as well. Ugh, what the fuck. Why are glitched trophies still a goddamn problem?! It's almost 2022 for christ's sake!

-UPDATE-

Literally got the trophy in less than a minute after posting my glitched trophy problem. What I did: Played it on Casual, solved the very first HOP scene you come to during the main storyline and used no hints. Trophy unlocked. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1