KhajiitWerewolf

Steady Hand Trophy Glitch warning

3 posts in this topic

I completed the requirements for Steady Hand in the first hidden object scene, but it didn't unlock. After that I completed multiple hidden object scenes without screwing up or using a hint - nada. I tried completely uninstalling my game and deleting my save and starting over - completed the first puzzle without error, still nothing. I saw a steam post where they said completing the first puzzle of the bonus scenario counted - because anything with an object hidden by something else wouldn't work. Tried the first puzzle - made an error. Quite to main menu. Resumed - completed perfectly. No trophy.

At my wits end I clicked new game, casual, bonus scenario, used hints to skip the first minigame, and rushed thru the first puzzle flawlessly in less than a minute all continuous from starting the bonus scenario. Got the trophy.

So... be forewarned. This trophy can be glitchy as heck. I couldn't tell you if my completing it in under a minute, not loading a save, or it being a puzzle where you don't have to 'interact' with anything, caused it to work, or what. I got platinum though... finally.

It took me like 10 times before it gave me the trophy. It didnt pop until the final Hidden Object scene which was like 6 or 7 in a row without a mistake.