Finally Got Plat for Torment: ToN

Proudly got plat for Torment: ToN, Having played Planescape Torment a ton back in the day I'm happy this game came out. Even if it had quite a few issues. Anyway, after that I got the Plat for Darksiders 3, Anyone want to recommend a game for my to get on next, having trouble deciding... 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 8:42 AM, LordBilbanes said:

I have a question about the platinum difficulty for this game.  The guide states the difficulty is fairly low, but the platinum is extremely rare.  Why is that?

Sorry for the late reply, it's rare because it's easy to miss some trophies, but over all if you pay attention its easy.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 3:42 PM, LordBilbanes said:

I have a question about the platinum difficulty for this game.  The guide states the difficulty is fairly low, but the platinum is extremely rare.  Why is that?

it requires at least two playthroughs and some trophies are extremely missable and are not explained proplery. Belive me, I have been testing this game for 9 months :) 

On 01/03/2020 at 1:42 AM, LordBilbanes said:

In the grand scheme of things, The Last Castoff :platinum: doesn't require much skill to obtain, but it does require a lot of time and planning. Due to the nature of the game, many of the trophies contradict eachother, which means a good bunch of them are missable, encouraging you to play the game multiple times. That said, I believe that most of the people that play this game wouldn't be caring about the platinum anyways. 

• Like 1